bad trader!! crap, i need help!!!
May 31, 2012 at 12:13 PM Post #586 of 762
Ok people... The surprise of the day... A letter from Latvia was waiting for me when I got back home... I open up the letter and guess what? Inside is a UE case with TF10 and a bunch of tips... It was our initial deal that I was trading my ATH-CKS77 for "his" TF10... Then when all of the scamming things came to the top when I contacted him I told him specifically to send MY ATH-CKS77 back! He promised to do just that. I even ordered him not to take them out of the packaging and that everything would come back to me in the same state and condition that I have sent him...
His reply was: 

Hi, yes i will send it back when i will recieve it, probably in
wednesday.

My response was:

I want them to be unused and not taken out of the packaging!

Him:

will do that!

Me:

You must have received my CKS77 by now. Whats the update?

Him:

today will go
to post,
yesterday was
in Estonia.

Today recieved, wait tomorrow for tracking.

Shipped RS040604248LV
And i have amazing discovery! I bought this ie80 

That was the last I heard of him...
As far as I am concerned he didn't keep his end of the bargain as I assume somebody is waiting for these TF10... I guess he is trying to switch around people's items and come away out of this clean and with somebody else's stuff (rogue trading...)

Now about the TF10... Who is the rightful owner of these? It came with a Westone cable. And was anybody promised ATH-CKS77 by this thief?

May 31, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #587 of 762
ambchang I bet the TF10's I got are yours? Came with some (from what I can tell) Monster supertips. Is that correct?

May 31, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #588 of 762
Quote:
Well great news guys...my Walkman has returned and its working!

It came through about an hour ago, so the package took 8-9 business days to get here (if anyone in UK is wondering) 

I really do hope everyone else manages to get their stuff back, I will continue to keep an eye out on the thread! 

Good luck! 

Hey man, good news! I'm happy for you and everyone else who has gotten their stuff back.

May 31, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #589 of 762
He sent the Walkman back without doing a wipe and I have a wealth of information which I will choose to not display in public if he sends all the things back that he stole...but the more immediate information that I feel I should notify people about is his 

Ebay account is: acukurs2011 so people watch out for that account! Trading on ebay US and UK he seems to love running shoes 
confused.gif
 lol 

Its under the name Ania Sukurs so it might be a family account, and also Tomass Kalnins in Latvia and of course the famous Richards Linde

Quote:
I guess he is trying to switch around people's items and come away out of this clean and with somebody else's stuff (rogue trading...)

Strange situation...it sounds to me like he is trying to keep the MMDT´s that I think Luke was meant to get back but only got his P5´s...

May 31, 2012 at 2:47 PM Post #590 of 762
Quote:
ambchang I bet the TF10's I got are yours? Came with some (from what I can tell) Monster supertips. Is that correct?

Yes, unfortunately, I think those are mine ....

lvrhs, would you send Biesas his ATH-CSK77.  After Biesas receives his phone, could you send me my TF10s?

Thanks

May 31, 2012 at 3:44 PM Post #593 of 762
Quote:
Too bad I am no longer in the "consulting" business...... otherwise I'd be happy to pay lvrhs a visit. 

Arnie, is that you?

(Northern CA, you know it just made sense. . .)

May 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #594 of 762
Quote:
Lol and his true colors show clearly once again. What a pure ******. Sending people other people's stuff how low can you get

LOL...was there any time when his true colors were unknown.

May 31, 2012 at 10:46 PM Post #598 of 762
this thread is amazing. at first it was like this dude is a scammer, then he was a scammer of many. now he is rouge trading, sending one person's item to another while divulging more of his information.... the plot thickens...

May 31, 2012 at 10:56 PM Post #599 of 762
He probably just wanted attention. Looks like it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back