Bad expirience with mp4nations about my FiiO e10
Feb 24, 2012 at 11:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

onesome

New Head-Fier
Hi all, I don't know if this is the right thread to post this, but I'd like to warn you about mp4nationts guarantee policy. When I put my hands on FiiO E10 I found it has loose jack and Betas that came as a gift not working. Of course I contact mp4nations and sent both back. After two weeks they confirm Betas problem but insisted E10 is working properly. After long discussion they proposed me to send E10 for checking to FiiO. I refused to do it that because that means to wait another couple of weeks just to find that “everything is correct”. Refusing to change my “properly working” FiiO they send it back to me with new Betas. Do I need to say the new Beta I received are not working again? Please be warned – mp4nation does not respect guarantee.  
So what do you think – is there any chance to communicate directly with  FiiO asking them to respect my guarantee? Or better stop loosing my time.
It is not attempt to make certain company look bad - if you have good experience with it, please share. But for me the fact is I'm stuck with my faulty unit because mp4nations has the final word, clearly saying no matter I think - everything is correct.

Feb 25, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #4 of 4
Thank you both for advices. You already helped me more than mp4nations support did.  First I'm gonna start with feaio to see if he will be able to help. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back