B&W P5 Headphones: An Unboxing of the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones
Mar 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 702
[size=large]B&W P5 Headphones: An Unboxing of the Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones[/size][size=x-small]
[/size]

Bowers & Wilkins sent us a production sample of their new B&W P5 headphone, and I decided to do some unboxing photos.

First and foremost, it's a gorgeous piece of gear, for those that matters to. And something that does matter to most is a high level of fit and finish, and, in that regard, the P5 is among the nicest headphones I've seen, in terms of attention to detail and quality of build.

I'll say more about it later. It arrived less than a day ago. For now, here are some photos I took.

[size=medium]To see the complete photo set, click here.[/size]

Mar 12, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #6 of 702
Those are very nice photos, Jude. It is nice to see an audio company come out with headphones that are not only retro but built with high quality materials. I do not see any plastic anywhere. I am hoping that the sound will be high-end as well. We could always use another company to keep the competition on its toes and B&W has the knowledge, and perhaps more importantly, the coffers, to give the best a serious challenge.

Mar 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #8 of 702
They're supra-aural?

Mar 13, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #13 of 702
Beautiful headphone, looks like a pice of art. The pads push right against ears, I wondering that will make them uncomfortable or hot? How they sound? The hidden cable design is very smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back