audiophile pets?
May 21, 2004 at 4:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

lan

Videographus Supremus:Makes audio cables using super-advanced materials, like "some clear tape" and "some not so clear tape."
Do you have any pets with a keen sense of sound? Who knows your music / mood easily? Has favorite songs and walks into the room when they're playing? Who helps you test your new equipment?
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2004 at 4:12 PM Post #2 of 20
Dude, you need a girlfriend
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2004 at 4:15 PM Post #3 of 20
The one on the left auditions all my equipment enthusiastically but the one on the right doesn't see to share my tastes..
lach_3.gif

little_tikes.jpg

May 21, 2004 at 4:18 PM Post #4 of 20
....on the other hand, the one on the right can sing...
lach_3.gif
..I kid you not!
wink.gif

May 21, 2004 at 4:29 PM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

what is this you speak of? I thought those dont like stereo equipment and stuff. haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
....on the other hand, the one on the right can sing.....I kid you not!
wink.gif

have um try out for american idol
tongue.gif

May 21, 2004 at 4:42 PM Post #6 of 20
My pet's favourite sound is the electric can opener in action.

That's about it.
rolleyes.gif

May 21, 2004 at 5:50 PM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
Do you have any pets with a keen sense of sound? Who knows your music / mood easily? Has favorite songs and walks into the room when they're playing? Who helps you test your new equipment?
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg
wink.gif
icon10.gif

At least you don't have to hide your purchases from your pet.

May 21, 2004 at 5:58 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMT
At least you don't have to hide your purchases from your pet.

I do. The one on the left always tries to destroy all evidence after auditioning is complete...
eggosmile.gif

May 21, 2004 at 9:35 PM Post #9 of 20
My persian absolutely loves when we play music in the house. He comes from whatever room he was in to sit on the arm of the couch and listens with us. He doesn't seem to have any particular preference to one music style over the other, just music in general. Our Maine Coon cat on the other hand could give a damn less. He just want to hear the sound of the cupboard opening and the moist cat food hitting the bowl.
rolleyes.gif

May 21, 2004 at 9:36 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
what is this you speak of? I thought those dont like stereo equipment and stuff. haha

have um try out for american idol
tongue.gif

Hey, the one on the right could probably win the Spanish version..
biggrin.gif

May 21, 2004 at 10:42 PM Post #13 of 20
My parents have a parrot that loves music. She will sing, whistle and dance along with it. My duck on the other hand just seems to be confused by music (he’s not to bright).
Here are some pictures of my duck.

May 22, 2004 at 6:30 AM Post #14 of 20
My speakers rarely get used, but my orange tabby cat seems to like my music when I put the headphones near him. He'll start purring and has that loving "pet me" look on his face. The other, siamese and tabby, cat seems indifferent to my music. Being cats, they generate sounds of their own, and while the orange tabby has a severely recessed purring sound the siamese has a good, visceral quality to his purring and generally has a more audiophile quality purr
tongue.gif
Both are quite competent vocalists and I've been able to hold conversations with the orange tabby
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2004 at 6:41 AM Post #15 of 20
My cat doesn't care a bit for sound... very quiet and peaceful cat, she seems to consider sound/music a disturbance. That makes headphones the perfect choice
smily_headphones1.gif

pene1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back