Audi TT vs BMW 330i
Mar 24, 2010 at 1:29 PM Post #46 of 50
Generally speaking, a BMW is a bad boy luxury car which missed a few hugs while growing up, there is a wild feel to it. On the other hand, an Audi is a dead car. Sorry i am biased against Audi. I've got no idea about what budget you are considering, but if i wanted a good looking sports car for around 20k i d go for a used old corvette; cant go wrong with the styling and enough pull, the only problem would be its fuel consumption. If value for your money is what you want, forget Euro, go JDM.

Mar 25, 2010 at 12:57 AM Post #47 of 50
a corvette will have more giddyup than a non-M bimmer, but won't handle the curves as well.

i drive a 2000 540i Touring... beastly V8 wagon with great handling. no major maintenance issues with it... yet (knock on wood!). only complaint is that it sucks gas like a mofo, but what can you expect with a V8.

Mar 25, 2010 at 3:05 AM Post #48 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by VicAjax /img/forum/go_quote.gif
a corvette will have more giddyup than a non-M bimmer, but won't handle the curves as well.

i drive a 2000 540i Touring... beastly V8 wagon with great handling. no major maintenance issues with it... yet (knock on wood!). only complaint is that it sucks gas like a mofo, but what can you expect with a V8.

Any well sorted C5 or C6 Corvette not running on the pitiful stock run flat tires will absolutely rape any M Bimmer through the curves. You need to hit up a track.

Mar 25, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #49 of 50
here's a pic of my 330ci... i was very into the cars before audio

1241585473.jpg

more here:
RIMTUCK.com - Setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back