Astell&Kern AK380
May 4, 2016 at 12:39 AM Post #5,056 of 9,041

Yet? I have 3 now, former Rolex owner, those are simple to take care of.

Then you are neglecting them
biggrin.gif

Tooth paste and tooth brush out every night to brush and shine please!!!

And get a winder for it!!!

Just joking mate....

Sweet, enjoy your watches in good health!!!

beerchug.gif

May 4, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #5,057 of 9,041
Haha! And here I am, patiently waiting for the Cu stack to naturally grow rose gold and then bronze... :hugging:

May 4, 2016 at 12:54 AM Post #5,058 of 9,041

Then you are neglecting them
biggrin.gif

Tooth paste and tooth brush out every night to brush and shine please!!!

And get a winder for it!!!

Just joking mate....

Sweet, enjoy your watches in good health!!!

beerchug.gif

I sold it years ago, I am into larger watches now a days. My Rolex was about as mint as it could be, never had a winder, looked into them, but I would just wind it by hand daily, it spent more time in the box than on my wrist.

May 4, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #5,061 of 9,041
I meant to say I am thinking about purchasing the case and it would be cool if it came as a gift.The only place I found the card holder was on ebay st S39;99.Nobody else has mentioned getting one with their Dignis case....

May 4, 2016 at 2:44 AM Post #5,062 of 9,041
Oic...

From Tokyo it's included not sure about direct...

Check with them...

They still have black cases in Tokyo on Sunday... Quite a few

May 4, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #5,064 of 9,041
Rolex, worst garbage watches ever. Own two. Date just oyster perp and a presidential, with a little ice. Anyway, had the AK380cu in the shopping cart tonight...was so close. But, alas, still 4k richer. :wink:

May 4, 2016 at 2:59 AM Post #5,065 of 9,041
Getting confusing...

Ok..my cases were ordered from e-earphones in Tokyo. And I picked them up when I was there last weekend.

The SD card holder was included as a gift inside the packaging.

E-earphone has black cases left but Red are sold out.

I am not sure about ordering direct.

May 4, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #5,067 of 9,041
Hi everyone, need some advise, I own the sony zx2 dap which is driving my jhaudio angie, I feel that I need more power than what the zx2 can provide. 

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the ak380 compares to the sony zx2 in general 

Cheers

May 4, 2016 at 5:10 AM Post #5,068 of 9,041
Hi everyone, need some advise, I own the sony zx2 dap which is driving my jhaudio angie, I feel that I need more power than what the zx2 can provide. 

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the ak380 compares to the sony zx2 in general 

Cheers

Does the volume not go any higher or is it only a feel you need more power?

May 4, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #5,069 of 9,041
Does the volume not go any higher or is it only a feel you need more power?

Its not that, I read nice reviews about jhaudio angie's but all I can say is I am not feeling the enjoyment of what i am hearing maybe due to my player. I thought I would have this amazing experience by buying what I have but I feel the sound lacks in dynamics and the bass is a bit flat

I listen to alot of electronic music

I think I need another iem or dap or both even

I am reading about AK players all over the net but I never heard one, so I thought why not ask here in the flagship forum of AK players

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back