Appreciation thread appreciation thread
Oct 4, 2005 at 5:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Born2bwire

25+ Member ;-)
Wow! I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate all of you telling me how much you appreciate stuff. For the few minutes that I peruse the countless appreciation threads, I can forget about the fact that every moment of my life is a torrent of pain and sorrow that can only be relieved through abject escapism.

030912.jpg

So thanks guys! I appreciate you!
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #3 of 28
Well, this thread just wouldn't be complete without saying that I REALLY appreciate YOUR appreciation of ALL of the appreciation threads (this is a mildly interesting infinite regression we've got going here but it just doesn't match the interest level of the one on the "Land O' Lakes" butter box).

Oct 5, 2005 at 3:45 AM Post #7 of 28
gshan, I appreciate your appreciation of sbulack's appreciation of Born2bwire's appreciation of appreciation threads.

Oct 5, 2005 at 3:57 AM Post #8 of 28
Was thinking of making the exact same thread.
tongue.gif

Didn't go through with the plan, 'cause I thought it too immature and/or moronic. But nevertheless, I appreciate someone appreciating this type of humor enough to risk becoming a moron by posting a thread to appreciate appreciation threads.

Oct 5, 2005 at 4:03 AM Post #9 of 28
I have to take up the opposite view; I don't appreciate appreciation at all--I think it sux. Do I have to start another thread?
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 5, 2005 at 5:58 AM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
There should be an appreciation thread appreciation thread unappreciation thread.

Carefully ponder the ramifications of this proposal. I believe this would exhaust every conceivable thread subject and close the circle on Headfi for good!
rs1smile.gif

Oct 6, 2005 at 12:17 AM Post #14 of 28
You guys need help...
rolleyes.gif

But seriously, this is pretty funny thread. I'm sure someone else will disagree and kill it, but I think it's as worthy as most other topics that have been popping up lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back