anyone watch inception? what was the player?
Jul 18, 2010 at 4:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

heynice

Head-Fier
anyone remember what they used to play the music to play into i believe some ath portables? it was some sliom rectangle thing which looked kinda like a voice recorder, i really cant describe it, i wonder if anyone remembers ;/

Jul 18, 2010 at 9:29 AM Post #2 of 24

Quote:
anyone remember what they used to play the music to play into i believe some ath portables? it was some sliom rectangle thing which looked kinda like a voice recorder, i really cant describe it, i wonder if anyone remembers ;/

I saw the movie last night.  The movie was the best of the year but I couldn't make out the player. 

Jul 18, 2010 at 7:25 PM Post #5 of 24
Going to see it tonight I'll try to get a glimpse. Any idea how many minutes into the movie it happens?

Jul 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #8 of 24

Quote:
This is weird, a thread about some portable player in a movie. aakkwwaaarrrddd

"You must not be from around these parts..."

Jul 19, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #9 of 24

Quote:

Yea you're definitely new here. Personally I think you should take some time off and mature a bit before you come post at this site. Of course you're always welcome here but with that kind of mentality you won't get much advice and your experience in this hobby might be a little limited. 

Jul 19, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #11 of 24

Quote:

No weirder than bird watching or trainspotting. We are obsessed around here, and proud of it. The phrase "some portable player" suggests that you don't share that obsession, which is fine, but you are likely to make few friends on this forum by ridiculing the central topic of interest that knits this community together. Not a big deal. I'm just saying.

Jul 19, 2010 at 3:01 AM Post #12 of 24
Couldn't get a good glimpse of the player. Headphones looked similar to the ES7s but I don't think they were the same. ES7s are slightly bigger in the cups.

Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #15 of 24
On some watch collector forums they discuss watches spotted in movies, so this thread ain't that weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back