Any other cereal fans?
Jan 27, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #31 of 44
werdwerdus Honey Comb sucks. I totally agree with you; there's no marshmallows.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #34 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sure in the winter its fruit loops, honey bunches of oats and Frosted mini wheats. My kid loves cherrios so I usually eat a bowl of that with him.

In the winter its hot oatmeal with brown sugar or honey and raisins. Cream of wheat is good too IMHO.

mm, I personally love cream of wheat too

Favorite cereals are Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Pebbles, and anything with either honey or banana in it

My all-time favorite used to be the Rice Krispies Treats cereal. I used to eat a bag of that everyday, but I have no clue where to get it now, which sucks.

Jan 27, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #35 of 44
Another cereal fan here! I eat Raisin Bran mostly, but that's just because it's the cheapest good cereal - I get the 1.5kg box for like 7 bucks, and that lasts me about a week. I also love Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios

Jan 27, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #37 of 44
I have Corn Pops, Crispix, Trix, and Kellogs Fruit Harvest (Strawberry and Bananna) on the shelf now. I pretty much love all cereals, being partial to CTC, Honey Comb, Fruity Pebbles and Honey Nut Cheereos.

Jan 28, 2007 at 6:47 AM Post #41 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zarathustra19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I enjoy the occasional bowl of reese's puffs for breakfast

wait...REESES? FOR BREAKFAST?!

I'm sorry I just had to.
Anyways, staying on topic...Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Reese's puffs was my usual breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner..but lately I've been having a shortage of both.

Jan 28, 2007 at 8:31 PM Post #44 of 44
When I was little, my mom wouldn't let me get any cereal with sugar (or it's derivatives) as one of the first 5 ingredients. So, you can imagine, I've always had the healthier side of cereals. Granted, this pissed me off at the age of 5, but now I (almost) always prefer healthy foods and therefore am much more healthy than 95% of my friends.

Anyways, I used to eat Just Right w/ dates a lot. Now I like Basic 4. Sometimes, when I'm feelin naughty, I'll buy some Frosted Mini Wheats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back