Any idea who makes these headphones?
Feb 18, 2011 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

roadcykler

1000+ Head-Fier
Been a big fan of this band for a long time and saw these on their website. If nothing else, they look pretty interesting.

Tech Info: Speaker Diameter: 50MM
Magnet Type: NdFeB
Impedence: 32ohm
Frequency: 18-20,000 hz
Max Input power: 100mW
Cable Type: OFC
Cord Length: 1.2M
Plug type: Gold plated.

Feb 18, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #2 of 6

Quote:
Been a big fan of this band for a long time 

Which band man? 
confused.gif

Feb 18, 2011 at 6:36 PM Post #3 of 6
Been a big fan of this band for a long time and saw these on their website. If nothing else, they look pretty interesting.

Tech Info: Speaker Diameter: 50MM
Magnet Type: NdFeB
Impedence: 32ohm
Frequency: 18-20,000 hz
Max Input power: 100mW
Cable Type: OFC
Cord Length: 1.2M
Plug type: Gold plated.

DEVO - it's in the "store" section.

Feb 19, 2011 at 4:10 AM Post #5 of 6
I have a crazy suggestion... If you found them in the DEVO web store, why not contact them?

Here is the info for their customer service:
"You can reach customer service by e-mail, telephone or regular mail. Our representatives are available to answer your phone calls between the hours of 8:00 AM and Midnight Monday through Friday and Saturday from 8:30am to 7:00pm, Eastern Standard Time (except holidays).
E-mail address: wbr@b3custserv.com.
Phone Number: (866) 759-4843
Regular Mail:
Warner Bros / Nonesuch Records Store 
P.O. Box 30620
Tampa, FL 33630-0620"

Considering that I doubt anyone here has bought a pair, and they don't mention it anywhere in the product info, your only option is to go that route. Don't worry, I'm fairly certain that Warner Bros. customer service reps can't be nearly as mean or as jerky as the cartoon characters that made their company famous (and if you don't think they are jerks or mean, just watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit...).

Feb 19, 2011 at 4:17 AM Post #6 of 6
Yeah curious. Not much turning up on the web searching so far.  It does say that "Victory Multimedia" is manufacturing their  in-ear buds:

Manufacturer Victory Multimedia
Manufacturer Part # RBW-6472
Cost Central Item # 11195205
Product Description Devo In Ear Buds

I wonder how much you can expect at that price point for these headphones you posted.
You could always email Mark Mothersbaugh or one of the other guys in the band and ask :)

I'd wear them but I think I'd have to be wearing a booji-boy mask and/or jumpsuit to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back