Answers to your Eddie Current questions!
Jun 17, 2004 at 9:53 PM Post #106 of 292
Would I want to use the line out or the rec out for my klipsch promedia 4.1 speakers? (i just use them as a 2.1 system)

Jun 18, 2004 at 1:52 AM Post #108 of 292
Mine went out today as well. Can't wait. I've been drowning my sorrows in my Meridian/XP7/650 rig.

I've talked to/emailed Craig a few times and I believe he is a stand-up guy. I didn't think he meant to have these delays. Should he have said it was going take longer than expected? Probably. I'd rather have HD300 delayed so its produced correctly and to Craig's specs than to have something slapped together.

Bottom line, the first five are on their way to their owners. As one of the lucky few who heard the Roach, the HD300 will be worth the wait.

Now, where's that SR71???
wink.gif

Regards - reynman

Jun 18, 2004 at 2:08 AM Post #109 of 292
Quote:

Originally Posted by reynman
Mine went out today as well. Can't wait. I've been drowning my sorrows in my Meridian/XP7/650 rig.

I've talked to/emailed Craig a few times and I believe he is a stand-up guy. I didn't think meant to have these delays. Should he have said it was going take longer than expected? Probably. I'd rather have HD300 delayed so its produced correctly and to Craig's specs than to have something slapped together.

Bottom line, the first five are on their way to their owners. As one of the lucky few who heard the Roach, the HD300 will be worth the wait.

wink.gif

Regards - reynman

Thanks reyman, I have been intrigued by this amp since I read about it. Its also good to hear someone reiterate their positive recommmendation. It will have some stiff competition with the ppx3. I have some nos tubes all ready to go, so the hd 300 will be well fed.

Jun 18, 2004 at 5:53 AM Post #110 of 292
Quote:

Originally Posted by reynman

I've talked to/emailed Craig a few times and I believe he is a stand-up guy. I didn't think he meant to have these delays. Should he have said it was going take longer than expected? Probably. I'd rather have HD300 delayed so its produced correctly and to Craig's specs than to have something slapped together.

wink.gif

Regards - reynman

dont worry rey I will be waiting at your mailbox the next few days.....lol

Jun 19, 2004 at 2:04 AM Post #111 of 292
From fedex.com(LINK) :

Track Shipments
Summary Results

Not found
No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Tracking number: 05791262295398

Seems the number is not in their system... why am I not surprised.. :/

Jun 19, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #112 of 292
wow, it's great to see they are finally shipping.

i'll be expecting expressions from everyone of you. unbiased ones too. and sacd, i'll be eagerly awaiting for your hd300 vs ppx3 comparison. right?
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2004 at 2:58 AM Post #115 of 292
Quote:

Originally Posted by h3nG
wow, it's great to see they are finally shipping.

i'll be expecting expressions from everyone of you. unbiased ones too. and sacd, i'll be eagerly awaiting for your hd300 vs ppx3 comparison. right?
biggrin.gif

Right!
wink.gif

Jun 20, 2004 at 4:13 AM Post #117 of 292
Quote:

Originally Posted by pigmode
#13 here. It should be ready in a couple of weeks.

Didn't someone cancel their order so maybe your number got bumped up one

Jun 22, 2004 at 3:31 PM Post #119 of 292
Number 4 has arrived. I have not yet opened the box yet. I hope to have it hooked up either lunch time or dinner time. Well I couldn't resist and I opened the box. It is very nice. It is bigger then I expected.

Jun 22, 2004 at 4:05 PM Post #120 of 292
Pics? Pics? PICS????

Por favor?

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back