Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread.
Jul 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #1,276 of 3,813
Guys, these tubes rolling discussions really impressing and GG, thanks for summarizing them.

GG, I'm also happy to distribute those cleaning kits in my region. Thanks. 
size]

Jul 27, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #1,277 of 3,813
lots of df96 here:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_odkw=tube+3s4t&_osacat=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=tube+df96&_sacat=0&_from=R40

1u4 / df904:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_odkw=tube+df96&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=tube+df904&_sacat=0

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_odkw=tube+df904&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_PrefLoc=2&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=tube+1u4&_sacat=0

1t4:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=tube+1t4&LH_PrefLoc=2&rt=nc

Jul 27, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #1,278 of 3,813
Yep, thanks, but I can't find any :  lorenz df96  or  philips dl 92  
mad.gif

Jul 27, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #1,279 of 3,813
that seems to be a common problem at the moment! 
redface.gif
. can't wait to hear how the philips df96 and the tesla 1L33 are sounding. you could also start to buy and listen to tubes not mentioned here to find maybe another dream set, then you have a set and not you but the other thread members have the problem to find addtional ones.
smile.gif

Jul 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM Post #1,280 of 3,813

i searched the thread for the members who posted their willingness to act as local, country or continental distributor (please correct me if i post something wrong):

list edited:

germanguy - europe / uk

boringer - asean countries - 4x
ianmedium - canada - 3x
woodcans - us - 4x

to speed up the whole procedure and if you agree i would propose that i send the number of cleaning kits as proposed above to each distibutor, thought 3x is ok for canada and uk as far as i remember the location of participants posting here, but was not so sure about asia and us, so one piece more here.

the easiest way is that you send me an email with the address you want the kits delivered to.

i will PM  you my real email adress to do so. i will keep your information confidential, using your addresses for the only purpose to send you the cleaning kits.

next week is the last week of my holiday, so i have the time to send you the cleaning kits would say starting wednesday, have to buy the international goods sending envelopes first.

Jul 27, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #1,281 of 3,813
to speed up the whole procedure and if you agree i would propose that i send the number of cleaning kits as proposed above to each distibutor, thought 3x is ok for canada and uk as far as i remember the location of participants posting here, but was not so sure about asia and us, so one piece more here.

the easiest way is that you send me an email with the address you want the kits delivered to.

i will PM  you my real email adress to do so. i will keep your information confidential, using your addresses for the only purpose to send you the cleaning kits.

next week is the last week of my holiday, so i have the time to send you the cleaning kits would say starting wednesday, have to buy the international goods sending envelopes first.

Sounds great.

Jul 27, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #1,282 of 3,813
a2p - tu-05 - some unsorted thoughts:

- i can't think of the time before i got this amp, the improvement in sound quality is so large, a step back impossible.

the amazing quality of this amp is that it really improves ALL sound properties and (with my dream set lorenz df96 - tung-sol ken red dl92) now to a level i had never dreamed of.

- not to speak about the cayin ha-1a, i never spent time for finding good tubes for it so this amp never got a chance to show it's best.

- also not to speak of the dared mp5, i use it as desktop amp / dac in the office and it's okay as it is.

the headstage arrow 4g is nearly unused because sounding rather boring neutral like a wire with amplification but most important for me not to use it is that it destroys the great soundstage of the colorfly or any other player.

fiio e6 and e11 are just some minor 'bought wrong' mistakes as my shure se 425 are.

the alo continental v2 gives you an improvement in soundstage and imaging, sweet tube sound, but at the cost of bass quality and deep bass extension.

the vorzüge amp duo is the opposite, great bass quality, precise, clear, but not the soundstage and sweet highs of the continental v2.

- hey, this is a portable amp!!!!

hope the new tubes sound really good so i will have a tube set that nearly doubles the run time of the amp.

- have to be more carefull with the tube sockets, due to all the tube rolling the insertion force needed gets lower and lower, don't want to damage the sockets, don't know for how much insertion cycles the sockets were designed.

really love the gain level the amp is designed or delivered with, it is a perfect match for the colorfly c4, just the right range even for some of the telarc recordings (both colorfly and amp set to maximum volume).

- this amp is really dead silent even with my ue tf10, akg k3003, fad pf viii

- no hum to hear, never ever again

I WANT A DESKTOP VERSION !!!

Jul 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #1,283 of 3,813
A DESKTOP VERSION ? 

Try Red Wine Audio:  DAC + AMP  or  AMP only.  They are desktop, Hybrid with 1 vacum Tube, and battery operated for cleanest sound.

I have the DAC + balanced AMP, and I love it under the patio.

And I made it (trans)portable :)

Or you can try .... This ! (USB + Charging)  
wink_face.gif

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM Post #1,284 of 3,813
nice pictures! on the picture top right - if this is your garden, you need a one mile headphone extension cable. wow! regarding the desktop version i some time ago posted my idea instead of making a cradle and stopping half way just to buy a complete part kit and a schematic from shikada san to build a complete tu-05 desktop version.

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #1,285 of 3,813
Quote:
Quote:

i searched the thread for the members who posted their willingness to act as local, country or continental distributor (please correct me if i post something wrong):

germanguy - europe non uk
smail1966 - uk  - 3x
boringer - asean countries - 4x
ianmedium - canada - 3x
woodcans - us - 4x

GG, I confirm  that and has replied to your personal email.

Your kind efforts for all of these wonderful things are highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #1,287 of 3,813
Jul 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #1,290 of 3,813
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems Shikada san has once built a desktop amp for the idevices.
The following picture was linked from his Facebook with the title "My Works" 
size]

I got this video link from the A2P homepage, the TU-05 and TUR-06 are shown on 01.48 - 01.58... 
size]

And they looks so awesome...! 
size]

PS. I hope it's okay to put this link here. If not please kindly buzz me. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back