Analog Squared Paper Discussion Thread.
Jun 5, 2013 at 4:54 AM Post #301 of 3,813
Quote:
GermanGuy,

Thanks for your kind offer of help. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Just received an email from Mr. Kunzig saying that he's on holiday until next Monday (10th) and will reply to valve purchase enquiries then. 

Cheers,
Andy. 

i just got an email from Mr. Künzig that he has checked about 30% of his stock, found some but not many tubes of the types requested and has contacted another dealer that should have more of them and he will visit him after next Monday to check for additional tubes . he asked for and i gave him my telephone numbers. he will give me a feed back asap after he has visited the other dealer. great service indeed. i will keep you informed !

Jun 5, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #302 of 3,813
Had a telephone conversation with mr. Künzig. He called me what to do if he can get tubes as requested from the dealer mentioned, so i gave him my ok that if price is not exceeding the ten euros per tube limit to just buy 2 times ten pairs up to 500 Euros and that i guarantee that i will pay for that. he accepted my words as guarantee so he will do that.

He mentioned that since my post here he got 5 additional requests for he wondered just the same tubes :)

The tubes will be tested by him.

He also will check the availability of df91 and dl92 tubes including but not only from lorenz and philips.

Jun 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #303 of 3,813
Thats wonderful German Guy,
It has me thinking about other makes such as Valvo, will have a look in my database of tubes as to other German makes!

Jun 5, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #305 of 3,813
You know, I can't seem to find the picture, what post number was it?

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #307 of 3,813
This thread is becoming more and more interesting.

Ianmedium and GermanGuy, thanks for all the excitement and your genuine supports.

GermanGuy, with your permission shall I give Mr. Künzig a buzz as well? 

Jun 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #308 of 3,813
Your Welcome Boringer. I am just so excited that I am going to have more people to talk with about this wonderful amp, I can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get it. Oh, by the way, the box is beautiful that it comes in!

Jun 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #310 of 3,813
Yeah, it's a beautiful satin lined hand crafted Paulownia wood box and Shikada san hand brazes the lettering. Here is a picture with my old CLASS/Blackbird/classic rig on top to give you an idea of size.. Its a good sized box!

Jun 7, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #312 of 3,813
Quote:
This thread is becoming more and more interesting.

Ianmedium and GermanGuy, thanks for all the excitement and your genuine supports.

GermanGuy, with your permission shall I give Mr. Künzig a buzz as well

Beg your bardon but i am not so familar with some english expressions, so could you please explain to me - what does that mean - give Mr. Künzig a buzz as well

Jun 7, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #313 of 3,813
Quote:
Your Welcome Boringer. I am just so excited that I am going to have more people to talk with about this wonderful amp, I can't wait to hear your thoughts when you get it. Oh, by the way, the box is beautiful that it comes in!

Yes .. and i would be so happy if i could talk about the amp  ... but waiting ... waiting ...wating  .. until end of june   
mad.gif

But  .. thanks to your idea to look for some tubes there is enough to do .................................... until end of june   
tongue_smile.gif

And ... Begin of July .. fun starts .... lots of different tube pairs "on stock" i have to listen to ..  ............................
gs1000.gif

And then .. i can start to share my opinion ..................................................................................................... 
atsmile.gif

Jun 7, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #314 of 3,813
Quote:
Beg your bardon but i am not so familar with some english expressions, so could you please explain to me - what does that mean - give Mr. Künzig a buzz as well

Upsss... My bad... My bad...
I meant, if you're okay I would like to send an email to  Mr. Künzig saying that I have my interest too on those tubes which you're discussing with him. 
size]

Quote:
Yes .. and i would be so happy if i could talk about the amp  ... but waiting ... waiting ...wating  .. until end of june   
mad.gif

But  .. thanks to your idea to look for some tubes there is enough to do .................................... until end of june   
tongue_smile.gif

And ... Begin of July .. fun starts .... lots of different tube pairs "on stock" i have to listen to ..  ............................
gs1000.gif

And then .. i can start to share my opinion ..................................................................................................... 
atsmile.gif

GermanGuy, lucky you... end of June is less than 30 days now.

Just imagine that I have to wait until end of July... Feels like forever... 
size]

Well I just need to sit back and relax... and looking around for the tubes first... 
size]
size]
size]

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:00 AM Post #315 of 3,813
Quote:

Upsss... My bad... My bad...
I meant, if you're okay I would like to send an email to  Mr. Künzig saying that I have my interest too on those tubes which you're discussing with him. 
size]

Sure, everybody here should send emails and has the same right to order from any source he knows at any time (so i did). After next Monday i hopefully will get a feedback that Mr. Künzigs other tube source has lots of what we want. Besides my feeling, that i have already gotten "ius primae noctis" i.e. my order may be the first in the processing queue, i think that the more requests he will receive,  the more reasons are there to provide all of us with tubes at a good price.

To be on the safe side and as posted here i have already ordered 
-   2 Philips DL92 (already arrived)
- 10 Pairs of Lorenz or other DF91 tubes
- 10 Pairs of Philips or other DL92 tubes

At the moment i can not be sure what and how much i will get, but assuming the order will be fullfilled and i am sure of that (see all the actions and premium service Mr. Künzig provides) you can see this as a "stock with all of us in mind" so that if there is anybody absolutely not getting the tubes he want i am always willing to help if possible with tubes i not absolutely "need" for my amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back