An excellent cover rendition of Hotel California
Mar 7, 2009 at 1:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Stevesebastianb

500+ Head-Fier
This video is an excellent cover of Hotel California by the Eagles. Be sure to click HQ to watch and hear in Hi Def. Video/Audio:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Enjoy!

darthsmile.gif

Mar 8, 2009 at 1:48 AM Post #2 of 9
Yes! Totally amazing. Imagine two guys who have never met, and they managed to do this on a 6 year old Mac laptop. This kind of thing must be really inspiring for young musicians out there, in the sense that it says, "Me too!" so clearly. Nothing like skill and determination.

Sure you're not the "Bastian" playing the guitar?

Mar 8, 2009 at 3:32 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes! Totally amazing. Imagine two guys who have never met, and they managed to do this on a 6 year old Mac laptop. This kind of thing must be really inspiring for young musicians out there, in the sense that it says, "Me too!" so clearly. Nothing like skill and determination.

Sure you're not the "Bastian" playing the guitar?

^^^LOL, wish I was Bastian who was playing the guitar, great musician!

darthsmile.gif

Mar 8, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #7 of 9
I don't wanna rain on anybody's parade here, but that's just using the Eagles' own acoustic arrangement of the song from "Hell Freezes Over". For those who've never heard it:
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Mar 8, 2009 at 8:39 AM Post #8 of 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back