AKG K812(?) Professional Headphones - coming soon
Sep 27, 2013 at 7:16 PM Post #301 of 745

LOL!

Sep 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #302 of 745
I really doubt that this K812 will be a pioneering product for AKG. Harmon seems only to look to focus groups rather than engineers for their last releases. The teaser video for the headphone wasn't anything special either, this headphone looks like a mashup of the K550 and K712.

Drop Stay updated on Drop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/drop https://twitter.com/drop https://www.massdrop.com/?clickid=3QR3Ib27lyA-VkBRJwyGuQJeUkhUQvX5r0tLzQ0&utm_term=252901&utm_content=VigLink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius&irgwc=1
Sep 27, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #304 of 745
Sep 27, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #306 of 745
Hey don't blame Nomax, blame whoever taught him English. Could have been just an eccentric teacher lol. I'd like to see Nomax write in his native language and use google translate and post that here. I'm sure he'll sound like quite the gentleman.
redface.gif

Here you go Nomax: http://translate.google.com/

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #307 of 745
  Hey don't blame Nomax, blame whoever taught him English. Could have been just an eccentric teacher lol. I'd like to see Nomax write in his native language and use google translate and post that here. I'm sure he'll sound like quite the gentleman.
redface.gif

You sir, ARE A GENIUS

Go On Nomax

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #308 of 745

Man, you made me laugh so hard that you deserved my 100 post

I feel so wrong being you wasted your 100th time on little old me... lol

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:37 PM Post #309 of 745
ERMAHGERD!

NOMAX GOT NOTHING ON THIS GUY!

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #310 of 745
redface.gif

Nomax, put yourself in our position.  To us, this is what you sound like:

Nomax dies Ihr natative Sprache gelernt, wenn Sie gerade waren ein kleines Kind. Es weckt Erinnerungen, nicht wahr? Wenn Ihre Mutter würde Sie so liebevoll zu halten und passionatley Stillen Sie hier perfekt runde Brüste, die Sie über die ersten zwei Jahre Ihres Lebens defleated.

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #311 of 745

Man, you made me laugh so hard that you deserved my 100 post

I feel so wrong being you wasted your 100th time on little old me... lol

Actually I was saving for the V-Moda M-100 thread because I started my headphone life there, but after reading:

"Everyone has limited knowledge which means that everyone's Truth will be different, but that doesn't make them more wrong than someone else. If a person says someone else is wrong he is wrong himself because he doesn't know that the knowledge of the other person is the Truth for him. But in the end, he isn't wrong anyway because the limited knowledge made him act that way."By Patrick82

and

Originally Posted by Patrick82
The background isn't supposed to be that black, it's fake. If you add whiter whites into a grey background then it looks blacker!

And

Bass of Valhalla is very warm like lava, highs are very analytical like ice. But highs are still smooth because of air dielectric (wind machine) and polished conductor surface (you know ice machine like in ice hockey). Valhalla is like having a smooth ice conductor filled with hot lava inside, except it never melts. By Patrick82

And

My ears are very crappy but it doesn't stop me from hearing the difference.

You deserved it.

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #312 of 745
  Nomax, put yourself in our position.  To us, this is what you sound like:

Nomax dies Ihr natative Sprache gelernt, wenn Sie gerade waren ein kleines Kind. Es weckt Erinnerungen, nicht wahr? Wenn Ihre Mutter würde Sie so liebevoll zu halten und passionatley Stillen Sie hier perfekt runde Brüste, die Sie über die ersten zwei Jahre Ihres Lebens defleated.

LMAO!

next time type up a statement all awesome sounding in English... use Google translate to convert it to 3 different languages (minimum) then to your target language... for lulz translate it back to English to see what you've created!

free example

Diese Studie Nomax natative deine Zunge, wenn man nur ein kleines Kind bist. Es weckt Erinnerungen, nicht wahr? Wenn deine Mutter ist so froh, dass Sie eine gute runde Brüste und Brust passyonatley hier zu halten, dass Sie die ersten zwei Jahre seines Lebens defleated.

Sep 27, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #313 of 745

Actually I was saving for the V-Moda M-100 thread because I started my headphone life there, but after reading:

"Everyone has limited knowledge which means that everyone's Truth will be different, but that doesn't make them more wrong than someone else. If a person says someone else is wrong he is wrong himself because he doesn't know that the knowledge of the other person is the Truth for him. But in the end, he isn't wrong anyway because the limited knowledge made him act that way."By Patrick82

and

The background isn't supposed to be that black, it's fake. If you add whiter whites into a grey background then it looks blacker!

And

Bass of Valhalla is very warm like lava, highs are very analytical like ice. But highs are still smooth because of air dielectric (wind machine) and polished conductor surface (you know ice machine like in ice hockey). Valhalla is like having a smooth ice conductor filled with hot lava inside, except it never melts. By Patrick82

And

You deserved it.

I do what I can... Pat's YouTube channel is comedy gold if your bored ever...

Sep 28, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #314 of 745

and

And

And

You deserved it.

I do what I can... Pat's YouTube channel is comedy gold if your bored ever...

Already checked it, he is giving away a 1 million dollars cable for the best customer from 2010-2019, making gym videos and a cooking video (which is disgusting)

Sep 28, 2013 at 12:06 AM Post #315 of 745

Already checked it, he is giving away a 1 million dollars cable for the best customer from 2010-2019, making gym videos and a cooking video (which is disgusting)

I KNOW!... I almost peed myself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back