AKG K550 - NEW!!
Jun 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #1,486 of 1,494
Quote:

Okaaaaay....

I don't even own the K550 anymore. I got rid of it weeks ago...

Did anyone even read my post? Because so far, absolutely nobody has interpret it correctly.

Sounds more like an issue of articulation, rather than understanding, if nobody can make sense of it, then. Could you please rephrase what you intended?

Jun 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM Post #1,487 of 1,494
Quote:
Ran out of words? I understand.

Not that I necessarily even agree with that assessment of you but...

Sometimes a picture's worth a thousand words.

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:35 PM Post #1,492 of 1,494
Quote:
 ​
Now, this whole thread is just getting silly... Guess it's best to look for further K550 information, and opinions about it, elsewhere.

There's lots of good stuff buried in this thread in some of the older posts. Back when people first had this headphone there was a lot of negative comments and nobody ever had issues with people posting them. I don't even know when this train wreck started. I have an idea, but I'm not going to start things up again. Seems AKG had the K701 with all the mixed reviews and now this
normal_smile%20.gif

I'm glad at least that Inner Fidelity, Headroom and a few others here have given this headphone a little more attention. There's actually still not many here that seem to own it. I guess that will make some of the AKG haters happy.

I'm sure there's still enough helpful people here that would be willing to post opinions or comments on this headphone if needed. I had the K550 for a few days and gave it a fair chance. Posted some comments in earlier posts.

Hopefully when more people get this headphone they can post sound impressions.

Jun 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM Post #1,493 of 1,494
"This is why you can't have good things."

Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back