Advanced AcousticWerkes partners with Null-Audio for new line of low cost CIEMs, including hybrids
Nov 25, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #212 of 474
No discount code required. Automatically applies to all orders from now until Monday 23:59 Singapore time as
per the Null Audio facebook post!

https://www.facebook.com/NullAudio/?fref=ts

And to correct myself: Applies not to most but ALL models. Including their cables as well as Rooth and CanalWorksCIEMS.

Nov 25, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #214 of 474
it works in the way that you order what you like and then they deduct the discount.At least I would assume so.
Maybe drop them an email to countercheck.

This what they posted on facebook, so the W500AHMorph should go for 1199 until Monday midnight!

Nov 25, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #215 of 474
  Just wanted to congratulate @flinkenick for the review of the W500. Great work!

Do you have a favorite among all your CIEMs?

Thanks buddy I appreciate that.

Right now it is the Solar with its powerful bass, gorgeous mids and sparkly treble. A complete package that exactly matches my preferences. But I still have to receive half my inventory so it's a bit soon for final judgments. Today my S-EM9 will arrive, and I am an avid fan of the EarSonics housesound. At the end of the week the AR6, of which jelt2359 has mentioned it has one of the best soundstage and imaging he has heard, and in about two weeks the Empire Ears which should be good.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your W500, I regretted not getting pearl in the end. But I corrected that mistake by choosing it for the AR6 
biggrin.gif
 If it's half as beautiful as AAW's I'll be happy.

Nov 25, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #216 of 474
  Thanks buddy I appreciate that.

Right now it is the Solar with its powerful bass, gorgeous mids and sparkly treble. A complete package that exactly matches my preferences. But I still have to receive half my inventory so it's a bit soon for final judgments. Today my S-EM9 will arrive, and I am an avid fan of the EarSonics housesound. At the end of the week the AR6, of which jelt2359 has mentioned it has one of the best soundstage and imaging he has heard, and in about two weeks the Empire Ears which should be good.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your W500, I regretted not getting pearl in the end. But I corrected that mistake by choosing it for the AR6 
biggrin.gif
 If it's half as beautiful as AAW's I'll be happy.

Aw man, the Solar is in my radar as well! Sure thing, I'll post pictures once I get it.

Nov 25, 2015 at 3:51 AM Post #219 of 474
Yes, W500AHMorph. Unfortunately, I don't have opportunity to audit and listen to before making purchases any of EIM/CIEM/Headphones where I live. I hope W500AHMorph's sound tuning system won't disappoint. 
smile.gif

Just wanna say thank you for every head-fi'er, you gays help me a lot to make a decision.

Nov 25, 2015 at 4:49 AM Post #221 of 474
  Yes, W500AHMorph. Unfortunately, I don't have opportunity to audit and listen to before making purchases any of EIM/CIEM/Headphones where I live. I hope W500AHMorph's sound tuning system won't disappoint. 
smile.gif

Just wanna say thank you for every head-fi'er, you gays help me a lot to make a decision.

This is a VERY good price for the W500 AHMorph! I bought at 10% off via Jaben but had to pay extra for fancy faceplates. You get SGD300 off AND free faceplates! Very very very good price. Makes me wish I ordered during this period, but then the wait would be longer (3 weeks and counting as of today).

Tested before I bought, expect yummy bass, syrupy mids and non-fatiguing highs with a nice soundstage and adjustable bass. Something for everyone.

Nov 25, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #223 of 474
Hi Guys,

Any thoughts on the A3H Pro vs the W100? I see the W100 is on sale on Null Audio which makes them the same price as the A3H on Massdrop. However they have the added advantage of having the order finalised quicker than waiting for the drop to end. I listen to ambient/chill music so decent bass and a wide soundstage would be great.

I'm looking at still keeping them portable so still driving them from a smartphone/macbook etc. This will be my first foray into CIEMs so any advice would be awesome.

Nov 25, 2015 at 6:16 AM Post #224 of 474

Users who are viewing this thread

Back