A little fun - Album art
Sep 13, 2008 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

G-man

Formerly known as gautam
I know a lot of you must have seen this, but i thought it would be interesting.

DIY: Hang Your iTunes Album Covers On Your Wall

Make a huge printable poster from your iTunes album art!

I am going to do one tomorrow, as its a bit late now. I have 144 albums, but a lot of them are compilations. Like the Miles Davis boxset, which in itself is 26CDs. Still not sure how it will work with media monkey, but i don't think it should be a problem.

If any of you do make it, do post your creation, preferably as a high res image (a link would be much appreciated for large ones due to the whole screen size issue, a lot of people use small screens).

Would love to have a print out of this, once I make mine but i dont think i will get one. maybe by the time i get to uni, a huge 3x3 foot square would be verygood indeed.

Your thoughts?

G-man

Sep 14, 2008 at 1:09 AM Post #2 of 10
This is really cool, I wish I was still in the US to use Kinko's printing services. My ex and I used to do painting and digital modifications and print those out on 36x24 canvas at Kinkos. Amazing idea!

Sep 14, 2008 at 3:44 AM Post #6 of 10
Pretty cool. Reminds me of the SLAPPA Walmatz: 60 CD WallMatz Hanger by SLAPPA

These hold the artwork of 60 CDs. I've got a couple of them but haven't gotten around to putting them up yet.

Sep 14, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #7 of 10
That is awesome pat1006.
Unfortunately, MediaMonkey does not store the .ini files, and only half my albums have their album art as an image.
All have it in their tags, and i would love for there to be back up, but short of installing iTunes just for this, i see no option. Any ideas?

Sep 14, 2008 at 5:50 PM Post #9 of 10
The thing is that i have all the albums art, and good images at that. the only problem is that they are stored in my tags. so i was hoping for a way to automatically extract them from it, but it doesnt look like it is possible. Still, i downloaded the program, and will see if it is of any help.
Thanks

G-man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back