A Disturbing Behind-the-Gender Leer at DAPs
Oct 21, 2004 at 9:03 PM Post #31 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Also, I do have a a small stuffed turtle, it just chills in my room. And no, it does not have a name.
tongue.gif

There's nothin' wrong with having a stuffed animal/thing around! I've got my big Quackers hangin' on my CD-R case
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2004 at 9:09 PM Post #32 of 47
Oh my, I just ordered a aqua skin for my dell. What kind of message will I be sending... i should have picked the gray, I should have picked the gray...

Oct 27, 2004 at 5:43 PM Post #33 of 47
The Piel Frama leather case came in last night... my MP3 player looks so sophisticated now. I just need to make a silver cable with see-through shielding or shrink to complete the bling blink
icon10.gif

Oct 28, 2004 at 7:00 PM Post #35 of 47
biggrin.gif
This thread is freaking hilarious. Between the bizarre use of the English language by certain individuals and the completely insane topics being discussed, this is one of the funniest texts I've read in quite some time
cool.gif

-Chad

Oct 29, 2004 at 6:03 PM Post #37 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant
This photo would seem to indicate keeping your iPod "au natural" is the key to retaining your Y chromosome.

ipod1.jpg

That picture is misleading in so many ways . . .
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2004 at 6:19 PM Post #38 of 47
A simple answer that may ruin the silliness of this thread is, that the iPod is a device that you can wear in public. And since it is easily scratched and damaged aesthetically, cases are an inevitable accessory. There have been plenty of more stylish cases and accessories for PDA's as well.

I'd worry more if you start dressing up your headphones and amps........
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Oct 29, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #39 of 47
I feel so manly..

I'm listening to Rammstein using my metal cased Hi-MD player and Sennheisers. I only wear black clothes and my jeans are so tight that everybody can see how big balls I do have. This is as manly as it gets. My player has no pink rubber fitted around it. Or maybe this could get somewhat better if I listened to Günther. If I added any more manly elements to my current behaviour, I'm pretty sure that my moustache and chest hair would immediately start growing at extraordinary fast speed.

You sissy gays should go and have fun with your iPods because I'm not going to touch anything which has an 'i' at the beginning of its name..

Oct 29, 2004 at 6:59 PM Post #40 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
That picture is misleading in so many ways . . .
biggrin.gif

Indeed. Such as, that guy is manlier than we thought. apparently the white cord from the ipod is the ipod remote, but he isn't using ipod buds - look at the black cord going to his ears. He is using the far manlier KSC-35s I conjecture. What a manly man!

Oct 29, 2004 at 7:10 PM Post #41 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Latexxx
I feel so manly..

I'm listening to Rammstein using my metal cased Hi-MD player and Sennheisers. I only wear black clothes and my jeans are so tight that everybody can see how big balls I do have. This is as manly as it gets.

That's Advanced Gay Denial if I've ever seen a case. I'll stick to wearing Paul Smith / Zegna, the Hi-MD collecting dust at home and no tight trousers.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 30, 2004 at 4:23 AM Post #42 of 47
Quote:

A simple answer that may ruin the silliness of this thread is, that the iPod is a device that you can wear in public. And since it is easily scratched and damaged aesthetically, cases are an inevitable accessory.

Sure. Keep telling yourself that. Scrypt already covered that old excuse in the fourth paragraph of his first post.
icon10.gif

Oct 30, 2004 at 3:59 PM Post #43 of 47
they are pleasing to the eye,
pleasing to the touch,
fun to play with,
no wonder we like them so much

I could say the same about my girlfriend and she is fun to dress up and accessorize too.

Ok I even weirded myself out now

Oct 31, 2004 at 9:44 PM Post #44 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I'd worry more if you start dressing up your headphones and amps........
biggrin.gif

-Ed

uh oh... lol...

amp2.jpg

What can I say? I've always liked accessorizing.. be it, for my PDA's (which I no longer have..) or for my iPod, headamp... etc... it's an easy way to not only protect the nice shiny finishes, but to make it easier to carry.. clip to pocket, etc.. and to make it a little different from anyone else's...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2004 at 10:36 PM Post #45 of 47
Man this thread is scaring me. Gotta 'straighten' up this thread a bit lol. I wear baggy jeans and white undershirt mostly. I don't do my hair in the morning or apply pimple cream. My soon to be DAP is a H320, nice and bulky and manly carbon fiber look ya! I could've had an I-Pod for $270 but that'd be like selling off my manliness. Instead of having sexy street style can's i'm gonna walk around w/my DT440's. Ya I'll scare away all those metero's....ok that's enough. BTW those Piel Frama leather cases look nice. Think they'll make one for my manly iRiver?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back