$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Feb 12, 2014 at 9:15 AM Post #976 of 6,550
can you pay to calyx directly? if you can, you buy it and just write my address.

Umm.. that is quite risky for us though.. 
I'm sure you won't have any problems selling them for that price if you paid for them

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #978 of 6,550
If it's safe i am in for sure.

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #979 of 6,550
i read their early bird plan. it must be same that the remitter and addressee. and i asked them is it possible i buy it and send it internationally. maybe i get the email tomorrow.

Tell them you want to buy for your friends/relatives. I think they will be ok :)

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #980 of 6,550
I am in the USA and would help people if need be
I also have a physical address to ship to
Al

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM Post #984 of 6,550
Yes I would help
I do shipping all the time and as long as it does not cost me money
I would help
Al

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #985 of 6,550
Lol good one! Anyone thought about the warranty situation in this instance?

Just post it back to Calyx in Korea? Say you got them while on holiday to Korea :p

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #986 of 6,550
Well the smart theory is that they read this thread so nothing that we organize on here is going to be a secret.

There is a positive side to that though. If they sign off on youkeum doing this, that addresses all concerns and you can count me in!

Feb 12, 2014 at 9:59 AM Post #987 of 6,550
why do they sell only in korea? i cant understand it. maybe i can help group buy, but i'm not sure they sell many calyx for one person.
 It's probably similar to the X5 launch where they are getting a deal to prototype it before world wide release. Much better to keep that local and I think smart for something obviously being expressed to market.

I hope it sounds great but there's a bit too much comparing it to their 5k DAC. They make other things under $2k that like other things, are competitive in their price points depending on preference. Proof will be using an actual M. They certainly have been paying attention. Spec sheet looks great for IEMs and efficient headphones and they will have the advantage of having their targets squarely sighted.

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:19 AM Post #988 of 6,550
Guys...organizing a group buy through someone you do not know, against Calyx wishes, knowing they are monitoring the thread...sounds like a great idea! Count me in! Just kidding. Sounds like a bad idea and a bit risky. Besides I was just reminded group buys on headfi have to be validated by...Jude I guess.

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:26 AM Post #989 of 6,550
Isn't there a website like pricejapan, I mean pricesouthkorea.com?
happy_face1.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #990 of 6,550
Guys...organizing a group buy through someone you do not know, against Calyx wishes, knowing they are monitoring the thread...sounds like a great idea! Count me in! Just kidding. Sounds like a bad idea and a bit risky. Besides I was just reminded group buys on headfi have to be validated by...Jude I guess.

Thanks I figured there were some established rules about those and you are entirely right financially and responsibility wise to other members.
Appreciate your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back