[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Oct 10, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #16 of 7,442
wow and wow lol

thanks guys, i dont know what to say. lol

@H20Fidelity really sorry to hear about it,man. and thanks so much for passing them on. hope it will be better soon

cheers

lee

Oct 10, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #18 of 7,442
wow and wow lol

@H20Fidelity really sorry to hear about it,man. and thanks so much for passing them on. hope it will be better soon

cheers

lee

If its good, its good! haha

Haven't heard the other VE products but if the monk is anything to go by, you're doing a great job! Keep it up man! 

Someone give the guy a beer!
beerchug.gif

Oct 10, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #19 of 7,442
No problem bro, all you products deserves it :smiley:

just got back from cleaning the office lol , making room for the future ~

Quote:

wow and wow lol

cheers

lee

If its good, its good! haha

Haven't heard the other VE products but if the monk is anything to go by, you're doing a great job! Keep it up man! 

Someone give the guy a beer!
beerchug.gif

thanks man ~ btw congrat on the ex1 review ~ 

Oct 10, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #20 of 7,442
BAAAAHHHHH!!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!! Just woke up, and thought "How crazy was yesterday?", so I decide to make some coffee and chuck the Monks on thinking "I bet they won't sound as good today...", and BAM Waiting By Dash Berlin and the wonderful Emma Hewitt comes one first. ^&&*%(*^*%%* What sorcery is going on here?? These can't be this good can they???

Oct 10, 2015 at 10:02 PM Post #23 of 7,442
Its has a lot of finesse in detail retrieval but I think the synergy with the Audio GD NFB15.32 has better synergy as its got better imaging performance and more body.

It's amazing that earbuds can be so damn good, right? I think I enjoyed the Aune X1S + Zen combo the best out of anything I tried. Didn't try Monk, though. Maybe I should...

Oct 10, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #24 of 7,442
  BAAAAHHHHH!!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!! Just woke up, and thought "How crazy was yesterday?", so I decide to make some coffee and chuck the Monks on thinking "I bet they won't sound as good today...", and BAM Waiting By Dash Berlin and the wonderful Emma Hewitt comes one first. ^&&*%(*^*%%* What sorcery is going on here?? These can't be this good can they???

Synergy crossed the price barrier!
beerchug.gif

Oct 11, 2015 at 1:13 AM Post #26 of 7,442
  One more for the gallery. 

I was jamming to the Monk today in the evening, put on a spotify playlist closed my eyes and laid back. And loved it. You kind of get lost in the music. I dont know if its just me but the monk by itself sounds awesome out of my BlackBerry Z30 and iPod Classic. I think it was made to be mobile friendly as well, but ymmv depending on devices being used ofc.

The monk is always in my pocket when I leave the house for when I can sneak in a quick listen to the iPod. Very addicting sound imo. With the heigi premium doughnut foam, you get a nice balanced sound.

Oct 11, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #27 of 7,442

I was jamming to the Monk today in the evening, put on a spotify playlist closed my eyes and laid back. And loved it. You kind of get lost in the music. I dont know if its just me but the monk by itself sounds awesome out of my BlackBerry Z30 and iPod Classic. I think it was made to be mobile friendly as well, but ymmv depending on devices being used ofc.

The monk is always in my pocket when I leave the house for when I can sneak in a quick listen to the iPod. Very addicting sound imo. With the heigi premium doughnut foam, you get a nice balanced sound.

Im still looking for some good foam or silicone earbud hoops. Any suggestions? They can't cost more than the Monk though. LOL. 

The Monks don't like my phone unfortunately, but the Aegis does help a lot. I'm going to be doing a review on the Aegis very soon, probably this coming week. The Monk will definitely be getting a mention.

Oct 11, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #28 of 7,442
Originally Posted by RedJohn456 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One more for the gallery. 

Just ordered the Heigi foams on @golov17's advice. Should be here sometime before I die, lol 
wink_face.gif

Monk sound good out of my iPhone. No complaints there. Just got the Aegis back from Cotnijoe, so maybe I'll give it a shot with Monk before sending it up to @hakushondaimao to play with and maybe review. I can totally see it now, though. It's probably similar to the synergy Zen has with Aune X1S which I'm finding I really enjoy with smooth earbuds, HP, IEM but really, really dislike with bright ones. Monk fits that profile pretty well!

GO TEAM VE!!!

Oct 11, 2015 at 1:34 AM Post #29 of 7,442

Im still looking for some good foam or silicone earbud hoops. Any suggestions? They can't cost more than the Monk though. LOL. 

The Monks don't like my phone unfortunately, but the Aegis does help a lot. I'm going to be doing a review on the Aegis very soon, probably this coming week. The Monk will definitely be getting a mention.

earhoox is a good option, and it works for quite a few people. I personally run it commando or with doughnut foam :p

http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/hiegi-high-quality-middle-empty-foam-cushions-for-earphones-earbuds-6-pairs.html
http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/hiegi-high-quality-foam-cushions-for-earphones-earbuds-6-pairs-1714.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back