2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list has been finalized, and what a lineup!
Oct 10, 2014 at 4:03 PM Post #332 of 340
Why oh why do I have to wait another hour until my super shuttle leaves the Denver airport
frown.gif

You could call Uber taxi. Just a thought. 
Your lucky you can even go. haha
frown.gif

Oct 10, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #334 of 340
Hey guys, for those shag cards do you actually have to go inside to get them, or can you get them at the entrance? My ticket is only for tomorrow, not today. Hope they don't run out. Otherwise I could pick them up today on the way home from work. Anyone know?

Oct 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #336 of 340
Hey guys, for those shag cards do you actually have to go inside to get them, or can you get them at the entrance? My ticket is only for tomorrow, not today. Hope they don't run out. Otherwise I could pick them up today on the way home from work. Anyone know?

According to Jude there are 4000 cards... I turned mine in at 4 and was the first one done. I think youll be fine :wink:

Oct 10, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #337 of 340
According to Jude there are 4000 cards... I turned mine in at 4 and was the first one done. I think youll be fine
wink.gif

Yeah, I picked up my pass today and they said I could walk around with it today if I wanted, eventhough it's officially only valid for tomorrow. So I picked up the Shag card at the Head-Fi booth. Didn't really hang around though, also didn't have my stuff with me. Will be back again tomorrow morning with my audio gear. Definitely excited about sampling all the different (C)IEMs out there, I'm in the market for a new pair and am considering going the CIEM route. My old SE530 finally gave out a few months ago. Too bad 1964ears isn't at CanJam this year, would have liked to hear their stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back