(12/03 Updated) Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NS(NatroSound) earphone technology!
Mar 4, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #91 of 287

If the minimum of HKD$500,000 is pledged, LEAR NSS-U1 will be available by the earliest late June and latest September

I'm in, but would like to know if your time frame for delivery is still valid.

The sign-up process on your website mentions a guaranteed date, however the date itself doesn't seem to be specified.

Mar 4, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #92 of 287

Apologies for confusion caused, for we listed the guaranteed shipping timespan in Chinese but did not include it in the English version.We will correct the issue asap.

Since the production have not been confirmed, guaranteed date of delivery could not be confirmed yet. However, we would guarantee a delivery date of no later than the 30th of September, 2015 if the production is finalised. If the delivery date could not be met, we would fulfill service by the three suggested services.

Mar 4, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #93 of 287

It's approximately USD$160 with the international air+registered mail shipping.

That's quite a small number compared to the 4.2 flagship :p
Will the price remain the same after the crowd-funding program is closed?

Mar 4, 2015 at 3:42 AM Post #95 of 287
Just joined the crowd funding. Will we receive an email notice of the transaction from Lear sometime soon?

I do have the PayPal receipt though, so it should be alright.

I'm guessing Lear will contact all contributors regarding shipping details at a later stage?

Mar 4, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #96 of 287
Just joined the crowd funding. Will we receive an email notice of the transaction from Lear sometime soon?

I do have the PayPal receipt though, so it should be alright.

I'm guessing Lear will contact all contributors regarding shipping details at a later stage?

Our payment system works through paypal, that's why u have got only paypal notification. Main information about pledged amount is on main page (It updates after any completed payment automaticly). If you think that we need to do some notification from nss project, sure we will do it.

Sure we will contact to our subscribers and contributors when any information will be available.

Mar 4, 2015 at 3:56 AM Post #97 of 287
[COLOR=222222]Our payment system works through paypal, that's why u have got only paypal notification. Main information about pledged amount is on main page (It updates after any completed payment automaticly). If you think that we need to do some notification from nss project, sure we will do it.[/COLOR]

Sure we will contact to our subscribers and contributors when any information will be available.

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on any mails. Personally, I'm fine with the PayPal notice serving as confirmation of a transaction being made.

All the best with the NSS project!

Mar 10, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #101 of 287
11059251_449977021825702_6695193486231649344_n.jpg

Since the release of the LEAR NSS (Natural Stereo Sound), we have received massive feedbacks from different sources.
We observe a general misunderstanding of NSS as hardware/software crossfeed products or surround-sound/stereo digital signal processing products.
As if one does not confuse different earphones with different EQ (Equaliser) or sound effect, one does not confuse the acoustical simulation of NSS with Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
For example, one would not suggest that he could simulate the sound of a pair of earphones through DSP.
Same applies to a recording engineer would spent thousands on buying microphones even though he has different DSP plug-ins on his Digital Working Station.
There is a simple difference between Digital Signal Processing and Acoustical Simulation.
It was out of our expectation that some of us confuses Digital Signal Processing Crossfeed products with Acoustical Simulation NSS.
One might not be clear with the idea of NSS Acoustical Simulation, but we hope that this brief explanation clear out the confusion.
Since one would not understand NSS, if they solely focus on the idea of DSP Crossfeed.
However, one would understand the capability of NSS with DSP if one understand the idea of NSS.
This happens as if a pair of great earphones with a great amplifier, it results in a better sounding!
To know more and back our project: http://nss.lear-audio.hk
Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back