(12/03 Updated) Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NS(NatroSound) earphone technology!
Feb 13, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #78 of 287
  So it gets clearer now. However, if I want to contribute to NSS project, do I automatically subscribe to the production project too? You seem to ignore my questions... 
frown.gif

Thanks for your attention and concerns towards our movements.
When making false statements that might harm our reputation, a defamation is made.
We would like to reinstate that this is one project in improving the acoustic experience for both the audience and producers.
There is such need to improve the experience from improving earphones, and the production method.
We initiated the fund-raising to improve the audio experience in both ways, which we hope you understand.

Since the project has not been fully funded yet, an auto subscription is unavailable. All backers will receive their LEAR NSS-U1 earphones within the lead time once the goal is pledged.

Feb 13, 2015 at 1:00 AM Post #79 of 287
^^ and where do the LHF series fit in? http://www.head-fi.org/t/745552/the-new-fit-concept-the-brand-new-lear-hybrid-fit-series/15#post_11257002

It was about to be introduced and seemed to me like a great addition to their product line, especially since Lear confirmed it is supposed to have the new NSS technology applied to the LHF's. Now it has been put on hold apparently awaiting the succes of this/these project(s).

We delayed the production of LHF series since we would like to prevent confusion from consumers that they did not know there's the NSS-U1 when they ordered the LHF.

Feb 13, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #80 of 287

Thanks for your attention and concerns towards our movements.
When making false statements that might harm our reputation, a defamation is made.
We would like to reinstate that this is one project in improving the acoustic experience for both the audience and producers.
There is such need to improve the experience from improving earphones, and the production method.
We initiated the fund-raising to improve the audio experience in both ways, which we hope you understand.

Since the project has not been fully funded yet, an auto subscription is unavailable. All backers will receive their LEAR NSS-U1 earphones within the lead time once the goal is pledged.

Wow wow wow, please mind your words Lear, I never make wrong statements or accusations that harm your reputation. All I did was raising questions. I don't know why you guys are being so defensive and I don't think this is right. And by the way, you might have a good reputation on head-fi but sure NOT back in Hong Kong from what I heard of. I won't talk about this in here because I do know how to RESPECT. 

I still don't understand why you guys are being so defensive with this. This is really nonsense. I think I will back out on this project because of your attitude and unclear planning.

Sorry fellows, I didn't mean to start this but Lear has been unclear and very defensive and they are accusing me with defamation to their company so I have to write this. I apologize if I caused any inconvenience.

Feb 13, 2015 at 2:55 AM Post #81 of 287
@Leo - It is probably due to your history with the Lear guy to make you suspicious, but I don't know why you are making things complicated.  When you back, it's strictly for the headphones.  If it hits 1 million HKD, the production studio is free for use (I'm under the impression that it's already completed).  1000 HKD for a set of headphones isn't that much nowadays (sadly), so what makes you think this is also funding his production recording studio that he is offering for free?  Shouldn't you be more concerned if he was charging for the studio?  I think it's possible that he charges for it anyway if it doesn't hit 1 million.  But it sounds like you're in HK.  Why not go check out the headphones.  If they are worth more than 1000 for you, then back it.  If you don't trust him, then don't back it.  It seems you don't trust him and am just attacking him about this studio thing.  

I don't know much about him or you, just from a 3rd party perspective that's what it looks like.  IMO.  

BTW I'm not interested in this, due to reasons I've stated in my earlier post.  Maybe it's a great product, but I'm just staying away from crowd funding projects for now.  

Feb 13, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #82 of 287

We delayed the production of LHF series since we would like to prevent confusion from consumers that they did not know there's the NSS-U1 when they ordered the LHF.

Opening a thread on HF getting me thrilled about a universal with NSS tech and flexible nozzle had me excited, then putting the LHF back on hold pending the success/funding of the U1 however had me confused. Happy for you though you're aiming at 'other' consumers * as it seems there's where the money is to encourage you to proceed with the LHF *, hopefully you'll be very successful at this campaign.

Feb 13, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #83 of 287
How is the incentive of the lower-than-RRP preorder price justified when the full price hasn't yet been tested to be of reasonable value for performance? Is the recommended retail price determined by a reputable source?

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #84 of 287
Opening a thread on HF getting me thrilled about a universal with NSS tech and flexible nozzle had me excited, then putting the LHF back on hold pending the success/funding of the U1 however had me confused. Happy for you though you're aiming at 'other' consumers * as it seems there's where the money is to encourage you to proceed with the LHF *, hopefully you'll be very successful at this campaign.

LHF series will be released no matter the fund-raising succeeds or not. We can assure that LHF will be available earlier than NSS-U1.

Feb 13, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #85 of 287
LHF series will be released no matter the fund-raising succeeds or not. We can assure that LHF will be available earlier than NSS-U1.

That's great news! You've got my attention.....

NSS-U1: Pre-ordering untill March, delivering not earlier than late June, LHF should be delivered before that. So LHF pre-order should begin like ... (late March?)

Mar 3, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #86 of 287
I have placed a pre-order. Absolute steal for the price it seems, but we shall see!
Currently: 254 backers; 273k HKD/500k HKD (for NSS-U1 mass production) with 27 days to go. Seems like this crowdfunding project will easily hit its target.

Mar 3, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #87 of 287
Just got an email from Lear saying I can back their project now! I would be more than happy to do so but how much do I have to pledge or put into this project (USD$)?

Mar 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #89 of 287
  I have placed a pre-order. Absolute steal for the price it seems, but we shall see!
Currently: 254 backers; 273k HKD/500k HKD (for NSS-U1 mass production) with 27 days to go. Seems like this crowdfunding project will easily hit its target.

Thank you so much for your support and kind words Fadem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back