「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 8, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #7,696 of 177,747
Quote:
No I did not. I'm kind of trying to concentrate on studying right now since I have to have in dept knowledge of three books I have never read in my live by tomorrow.
Gonna go off the forums now until tomorrow.

KK cya. I have stuff to do too. I am just procrastinating..hard.

May 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #7,697 of 177,747
wow 422 unread posts... TLDR, I've got to work out soon so I can't stay but I'm here to say #1, Need For Speed Underground 2 is MUCH FUN on the pc... [better than GC]

#2 OMG I <3 Chrome much better than Fire Fox. Although I've not updated the Fox in a long long time... still <3 for chrome

#3 Katanagatari ended on a nice note for me ^^, we got to see

Shichika at his full power, breaking every single one of the Deviant Blades in like one move! And just raping face, then 

ALthough Shichika went into the castle to die, he was not killed by any Deviant Blade or Deviant Blade user, he even killed Enzaemon. So the story ends with " he lived on for some time after that, when he died we don't know"

Good show ^^

Also Bowei since your not a Panda... I WILL BE and ur new Avatar is creppy jGray's is cool though :3 

May 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #7,698 of 177,747
Quote:
wow 422 unread posts... TLDR, I've got to work out soon so I can't stay but I'm here to say #1, Need For Speed Underground 2 is MUCH FUN on the pc... [better than GC]

#2 OMG I <3 Chrome much better than Fire Fox. Although I've not updated the Fox in a long long time... still <3 for chrome

#3 Katanagatari ended on a nice note for me ^^, we got to see

Also Bowei since your not a Panda... I WILL BE and ur new Avatar is creppy jGray's is cool though :3 

*you're

.....you going to steal my avatar? Heck no, not mine, choose another panda. I'm still Panda-san.

PC>Console

I like Chrome as well

You should be glad ONLY half a K appeared while you were gone :)

May 8, 2012 at 9:41 PM Post #7,701 of 177,747
Just came back from a painful school trip to New York. Went to see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the 9/11 Memorial. The 9/11 Memorial was beautiful but the rest I didn't really care for. Was pretty boring otherwise. Tried reading the Chinese version of the 9/11 brochure. I think I did pretty well for somebody who stopped learning Chinese in 3rd grade.
Quote:
LOL, on youtube ofcorse.
The piece of acrylic was from years and years ago, I don't remember how I got it.
But I really do not recommend acrylic because it doesn't look that good, use either glass or a thin plastic foil mounted on a bracket to give a completely flat surface.
The surface flat-ness is very important.

Heres some of the youtube vids I used:

Look on the "related video" bar on the side to find others.
Or you could always make/render your own video using MMD (Miku Miku Dance) [Freeware]

I believe Acrylic is transparent to light or something. I think I read that somewhere. Anyways, that's usually what would make it bad.
Quote:
I have three Vocaloid albums which I have been giving regular listens over the past week or so. I'm starting to appreciate it bit by bit, but I'm going to take it slow and not download any new stuff yet.

I'd be happy to recommend you some later.
Quote:
*you're

.....you going to steal my avatar? Heck no, not mine, choose another panda. I'm still Panda-san.

PC>Console

I like Chrome as well

You should be glad ONLY half a K appeared while you were gone :)

Grammar Nazi.

Jgray, do it.

This.

I use Chrome, Mozilla, Nightly Build (also Mozilla but like a beta), Waterfox, and Chromium.
Quote:
You shouldn't procrastinate, panda-sama.

This.

May 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #7,702 of 177,747
I didnt see the username but the moment I saw the wall of text and its "format" i could just tell it was you :)

Played witcher 2 for the last two and only hours of free time I had today :frowning2:

Party... No time to watch anime tonight

How was the memorial really? I live right near the state section to New York but havent gone recently. Its close so maybe...... Nah. Ill go when the headphone shop opens :)

May 8, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #7,703 of 177,747
Quote:
I didnt see the username but the moment I saw the wall of text and its "format" i could just tell it was you
smily_headphones1.gif

Played witcher 2 for the last two and only hours of free time I had today
frown.gif

Party... No time to watch anime tonight

Yup. My original wall of text. 
tongue.gif

Asian parties are insanely fun...unless it isn't an asian party you're talking about.

I probably won't be able to edit the OP for awhile so it's going to look like a construction zone for awhile. Probably won't have time this weekend. Anyways, I'm tired as hell. The people on my bus where basically high on sugar or drunk from sleepiness. It was so loud and I have a headache still. Humans...strange organisms.

May 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM Post #7,705 of 177,747
Quote:
You missed my top post I edited
smily_headphones1.gif
Just wondering soecifically the atmosphere of it :/

You should get a smartphone so you can view this thread while out

lol, I should really get a phone soon...
but I find the phone bills and payment really annoying since I rarely use it.

May 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #7,706 of 177,747
Lol, I think my school's dumb, I recently received my report card, and it said that I didn't get into math honors. I spoke with my counsellor and teacher 4 weeks before hand asking them about honors. I've been getting 100 percent in term 1 & 2 but they didn't let me in?? Instead my friend got in with only 95!!! My reaction was:

I've already learnt all of grade 9&10 math so I don't want to re-learn everything AGAIN!!!

May 9, 2012 at 3:36 AM Post #7,707 of 177,747
Quote:
Lol, I think my school's dumb, I recently received my report card, and it said that I didn't get into math honors. I spoke with my counsellor and teacher 4 weeks before hand asking them about honors. I've been getting 100 percent in term 1 & 2 but they didn't let me in?? Instead my friend got in with only 95!!! My reaction was:

I've already learnt all of grade 9&10 math so I don't want to re-learn everything AGAIN!!!

LOL, what are math honors?
Like a special class that teaches math in a harder difficulty?

@hybird
Shouldn't the thread name be "Japanese Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge"?
Since we don't talk about other asian anime, manga or music? (well except for those times with "少女時代")

May 9, 2012 at 3:51 AM Post #7,708 of 177,747
Quote:
Welcome back griff
smily_headphones1.gif

Thoose are some fine looking swords
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, I had to crunch down on my networking class. Passed everything this semester, though (advanced linear algebra, networking, 3D graphics, communications, and operating systems). For the summer, I'm taking it easy - MAT300 (curves and surfaces), CS300 (advanced 3D graphics - lighting, mapping, shaders), and CS280 (game AI).

Oh, you'll compliment the swords, but not the huge-as-crap bookshelf (which we built inside of 6 hours, since buying shelves big enough to fill the space would've been like, four times as expensive) full of manga, or the shelves of figurines?

-- Griffinhart

May 9, 2012 at 5:25 AM Post #7,709 of 177,747
Damn. Yesterday I fell asleep at 21:00 and slept until the morning which means I didn't study anything and even didn't watch anime! Such a waste!
frown.gif

Anyway, gonna finish xxxholic today and prepare something for the test tomorrow.

May 9, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #7,710 of 177,747
Quote:
Damn. Yesterday I fell asleep at 21:00 and slept until the morning which means I didn't study anything and even didn't watch anime! Such a waste!
frown.gif

Anyway, gonna finish xxxholic today and prepare something for the test tomorrow.

I know what you mean, I fell asleep at around 20:00 yesterday and watched only 1 anime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back