「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #7,668 of 177,747
Quote:
Quote:
The Hitler salute was actualy inspired from the American salute of the time called the Bellamay Salute. It was in use for quite a while but after Hitler adopted it. America dis adopted it and never mentioned it again.

I remember that. 
smile.gif

Quote:
LOL I've never actually experienced listening fatigue (not even physically) so I can't really say anything about it.
I sleep with my headphones on every night along with a laptop right on my chest. 

I hope you don't roll over and 1. break your headphones and/or 2. drop your laptop.

I'm worrying about that too, but my head isn't that heavy and my bed is below ground level so I won't drop my laptop.

May 8, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #7,671 of 177,747
Now I'm finding myself quite taken by Choir Jail by Iori Nomizu.

May 8, 2012 at 4:43 AM Post #7,674 of 177,747
Finally...at home. So last night I ended up with watching anime and studying nothing for my Business test. I am sure that I have passed it today, but I don't what is the score yet. :|

I have noticed that now I use Zetsubou crapa frequently instead of facepalm, lol. It takes more time to despair, but it worth to do it.

Started to watch xxxholic. Nothing really special, but it's still good. Thoughts about abstract things are applied.

May 8, 2012 at 6:01 AM Post #7,675 of 177,747
May 8, 2012 at 7:05 AM Post #7,676 of 177,747
I just did more experimenting on the mini vocaloid concert and had a very simple mulsion eyeliner system setup.
This time I have a delicated monitor screen for the projection and tried out some other reflector materials.
3mm Acrylic Reflector:

Thin PET resin foil (from akg k550 box)

1mm Glass

(Sorry about this pic, I can't stabilize my hand)
The glass actually looked best out of the 3.

So, from this test I learned a clear image could be obtained by having a very thin film so that the secondary reflection is close the the primary reflection or using a material with a high reflective index so that there will not be a secondary reflection.

May 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #7,677 of 177,747
Quote:
I'm worrying about that too, but my head isn't that heavy and my bed is below ground level so I won't drop my laptop.

Laptop, safe.
Quote:
I just did more experimenting on the mini vocaloid concert and had a very simple mulsion eyeliner system setup.
This time I have a delicated monitor screen for the projection and tried out some other reflector materials.
3mm Acrylic Reflector:

Thin PET resin foil (from akg k550 box)

1mm Glass

(Sorry about this pic, I can't stabilize my hand)
The glass actually looked best out of the 3.

So, from this test I learned a clear image could be obtained by having a very thin film so that the secondary reflection is close the the primary reflection or using a material with a high reflective index so that there will not be a secondary reflection.

Setup looks like the one they had for that...I think Snoop Dog concert.

May 8, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #7,679 of 177,747
Quote:
How did you get black videos though? Like ones with just characters? The stuff i wiuld want to do doesnt have that
frown.gif
but i do have a dedicated second monitor
smily_headphones1.gif

Tell me all the materials and online stuff you used for the best looking one!!! To the departement store!!

LOL, on youtube ofcorse.
The piece of acrylic was from years and years ago, I don't remember how I got it.
But I really do not recommend acrylic because it doesn't look that good, use either glass or a thin plastic foil mounted on a bracket to give a completely flat surface.
The surface flat-ness is very important.

Heres some of the youtube vids I used:

Look on the "related video" bar on the side to find others.
Or you could always make/render your own video using MMD (Miku Miku Dance) [Freeware]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back