「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 15, 2012 at 7:15 PM Post #4,816 of 177,750
>Reads premise for the novel/book Hunger Games
>Remembers Battle Royale

LITERALLY stealing Battle Royale's concepts...

Apr 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #4,821 of 177,750
The graphics if the manga is a bit.... Downing my anticipation sadly :/
Im a very physical sering guy so graphics do put a downer on everything. Logh was great though :)

I do read every now and then. I have just finishe book one and two of Chemical Garden trilogy. It is not a scifi book. It feels targeted towards the anime demographic.(seinein mainly) The themes and keywords all lead to that. It fails as scifi but it was enjoyable to me. 7/10 score for book1 and 6/10 for book 2

These "stolen" Q701's are amazing

Apr 15, 2012 at 8:00 PM Post #4,822 of 177,750

Quote:
Im a very physical sering guy so graphics do put a downer on everything. Logh was great though
smily_headphones1.gif

I do read every now and then. I have just finishe book one and two of Chemical Garden trilogy. It is not a scifi book. It feels targeted towards the anime demographic.(seinein mainly) The themes and keywords all lead to that. It fails as scifi but it was enjoyable to me. 7/10 score for book1 and 6/10 for book 2

Graphics? Maybe the females aren't attractive but that's the only thing that comes across as anything but superb graphically about that manga...

Apr 15, 2012 at 8:30 PM Post #4,827 of 177,750

Quote:
I wont be able to tell you until tomorrow as I dont have the tight equipment right now. I can tell you but it wont matter as i dont have other headphones in its price range

Aw...but tomorrow's Monday and school's starting again for me.

Quote:
Wooooooow, awesome bowei! What a steal! Yeah, and I imagine bringing home a japanese girl would be.....a sight.

And no, you didn't offend me hybrid core lol. I know what you mean and it annoys me too.

A sight indeed.

Good.

Quote:
Welcome to like, three and half years ago, when the book first came out.

-- Griffinhart

Yup.

Quote:
So Hunger Games has many concepts of Battle Royale?

Quote:
Premise wise, it's very very similar.

This.

Quote:
Im a very physical sering guy so graphics do put a downer on everything. Logh was great though
smily_headphones1.gif

Ahhh!!! You're making me so jealous!

Quote:
Well I read only 2 ch and at night when I was sleepy :/
Im getting on my first flight to orlando now for a transfer.
Sooo many people stared at me(especially mid 40s+ men when I walked on with my q701s
wink.gif

They kept on staring at the awesomeness of course.

Quote:
Nope WHITE.
smily_headphones1.gif
I like white better and it just so happened to be the pair they had left
smily_headphones1.gif

Did you get your Grados and T50RPs yet?

The white ones look very nice. As much as I like green, I wouldn't like it for the entire headphone.

Quote:
Stupid customs are having fun with them.

Lol.

Apr 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM Post #4,829 of 177,750

Quote:
I just don't want to meet my future gf's parents, my parents will except her as long as: A-Cares for me. B-Talented/Or has potential.

I wish my parents a long with the rest of the asian parents could be like yours. "In the end, it's all out of love, not like we care if they say no." - JustKiddingParty damn Mom Normal/Bloopers video. 
tongue.gif

Apr 15, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #4,830 of 177,750

Quote:
Now that you mention it, we haven't seen imperial in quite a while.

I'm still here, but I have some exams coming up so I'm studying like a madman. I left a post here before saying I won't be posting as actively, but I'm still reading every post. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back