「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #4,006 of 177,747

Quote:
OMG Umineko, one of my fav series of ALL TIME XDDD Yes, I will now raid your house, prepare yourself ImperialX

I will defend it with my life! It's the original Comiket versions which have been sold out since the first day, unopened! I will never open them. These are my treasures for eternity. 

Have you played through all eight episodes? If you have I have found a new best friend on Head-Fi because Umineko is my FAVOURITE VN of ALL TIME, and the best story I've ever seen/read/heard in my life, including all anime/manga/games/movies/books/plays/TV shows/dramas and everything else. :p

Quote:

Now b1o Would you say reading the manga or watching the anime of umineko to be better? I can't get the game.

Both suck. If you can't play the game, just don't watch or read anything Umineko related. It will taint my favorite VN of all time.

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:16 AM Post #4,007 of 177,747
Ok I really can't stop reading onani master kurisawa, it's soooooo good,

the girl he likes falls for his friend..............I know that feeling, it is not pleasant, I support what he is doing right now I'm on ch 20 by the way.

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #4,008 of 177,747
Read faster! You haven't gotten to the good parts yet!

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM Post #4,009 of 177,747

Quote:
Have you played through all eight episodes? If you have I have found a new best friend on Head-Fi because Umineko is my FAVOURITE VN of ALL TIME, and the best story I've ever seen/read/heard in my life, including all anime/manga/games/movies/books/plays/TV shows/dramas and everything else. :p

And yet, they're still not as good as Saya no Uta or Yume Miru Kusuri.

-- Griffinhart

Apr 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM Post #4,010 of 177,747

Quote:
I need more discipline and less speed in my life. Thus I will be on hiatus from this thread and unsubbing for an indisclosed amount of time. If I truly miss this thread, I'll come back once in a while.

Aww, I'll see you around the forums then. Hope you come back soon.

Quote:
And yet, they're still not as good as Saya no Uta or Yume Miru Kusuri.

-- Griffinhart

I've played both, and they're both very good, but still far from my favorite visual novels. :p But everyone has their own tastes. My favorites are Umineko + Chiru, Baldr Sky, Ever 17 and Muv-Luv Alternative.

Apr 3, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #4,015 of 177,747
Watching clannad afterstory now 
normal_smile .gif

Apr 3, 2012 at 4:27 AM Post #4,016 of 177,747
Yes, I know you're excited, but don't post five times in a row. We don't want this thread to get locked by a Mod. :p

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:06 AM Post #4,017 of 177,747
Tut-tu-ru~. Yeah, just edit your post if you want to add something else.
So my 50 cent to this thread:
Ano Hana was sooooooo great! I really love this story. Actually I was already touched from the opening.
biggrin.gif
(No, I am not a sensitive person usually) It was really enjoyable to follow the characters and how they react and develop through this story. Although they sometimes mix serious and funny moments in this anime quite...weird I can understand this as it is supposed to be in this way when we are still teenagers, huh? I wished it could be a bit longer as I was able to understand and enjoy that feeling of union when the time has passed, everything was changed, but there's still something here that has brought you together. Unfortunately, I will never be able to have such experience in real life, but maybe it's good that I won't. The end didn't touch me as I never have gone through such circumstances, but it still was great. Of course, there are things that I could criticize here, but, overall, I am happy.
wink.gif

Quote:
Watching clannad afterstory now 
normal_smile .gif

Oh, Clannad! Be ready, man, for some waterfalls.
biggrin.gif

Hm....I am going to watch Hoshi o Ou Kodomo which was done by [size=x-small]Shinkai Makoto. (if you know what I mean. [/size]5 Centimeters per Second, anyone?)

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:15 AM Post #4,018 of 177,747
@Griff
Exactly. Physx is not on of course and I geto 35 to 45FPS on Max byt turning and looking at tesselated structures creates such a sharp fps drop that it makes it unbearable. Im willing to lower settings to get a playable 60FPS constant with vsync

@musiclover
I keep saying. Go and try Bitter Virgin. Its a romance but a good and tragic heart gripping one at that.
Onani master at that part (in spoiler) has me gripped and in a tragic mood. In dropped the manga for a few hours before i went back to finish it. But remember the true ending of the manga is in novel text form.

@imperial

Rogger on the game :) Is it avaible in the U.S?

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #4,019 of 177,747
Tut-tu-ru~. Yeah, just edit your post if you want to add something else.
So my 50 cent to this thread:
Ano Hana was sooooooo great! I really love this story. Actually I was already touched from the opening.
biggrin.gif
(No, I am not a sensitive person usually) It was really enjoyable to follow the characters and how they react and develop through this story. Although they sometimes mix serious and funny moments in this anime quite...weird I can understand this as it is supposed to be in this way when we are still teenagers, huh? I wished it could be a bit longer as I was able to understand and enjoy that feeling of union when the time has passed, everything was changed, but there's still something here that has brought you together. Unfortunately, I will never be able to have such experience in real life, but maybe it's good that I won't. The end didn't touch me as I never have gone through such circumstances, but it still was cool. Of course, there are things that I could criticize here, but, overall, I am happy.
wink.gif

Oh, Clannad! Be ready, man, for some waterfalls.
biggrin.gif

Hm....I am going to watch Hoshi o Ou Kodomo which was done by [size=x-small]Shinkai Makoto. (if you know what I mean. [/size]5 Centimeters per Second, anyone?)

I have the movie waiting on my HDD. Just havent gotten to it. I heard it was mediocre compared to his other masterpieces. My two favs were 5cm per second and the first one.... Something in a distant star

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:46 AM Post #4,020 of 177,747

Quote:
Rogger on the game
smily_headphones1.gif
Is it avaible in the U.S?

Yes, you can get the official translation patch here: http://witch-hunt.com/links.html
You can buy the game here: http://witch-hunt.com/stage.html

If you want to pirate it, you have the find the link yourself. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back