「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 15, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #1,261 of 177,747
that's easily bought for $220 here in the U.S   -___- just saying. My ultrasone's sold for around that price but i got mine really really cheap. everyone sold them for $200 while it MSRP'd at $250 and i was able to find one site that sold it for $90 less than what everyone else did. BH if you wnated to know. reputable site.

haha 10bit anime with VLC now :D

Feb 15, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #1,262 of 177,747

Quote:
that's easily bought for $220 here in the U.S   -___- just saying. My ultrasone's sold for around that price but i got mine really really cheap. everyone sold them for $200 while it MSRP'd at $250 and i was able to find one site that sold it for $90 less than what everyone else did. BH if you wnated to know. reputable site.

haha 10bit anime with VLC now :D

Well either I shop online and get it cheap but long shipping, or expensive and got it the same day or next. :\ But that's December's problem. :D

I wonder what's the closest cans that sounds like the PortaPro? I like to use the PP in front of my laptop, but the build is starting to look.. flimsy. I'm worried lol.

Feb 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #1,263 of 177,747
Why won't VLC 2.0 come out yet!?!?!?!

I showed the panda pictures to a lot of my friends and they laughed so hard it hurt to breathe.

Edit: I found some of U-SkeP's works I like on AmazonMP3 but I'm concerned if they're in 320kb MP3.

Feb 16, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #1,272 of 177,747

Quote:
haha i don't care for spirits :D

haha bad engrish and yeah i know. the english is what turned me off from that show :D

Ha. This is beyond bad. Soaked-computer-in-spit-and-coffee bad. But only that part. The "twist" in this episode isn't that much of a twist because it's so obviously alluded to. My god. It won't be a surprise except for the characters only -.-"

On a different note, there's a scene (the worse than bad Engrish scene in fact) that anchored my mind in "that will definitely come out in doujin form" mode. Grrr I can't enjoy myself normally in that scene lol. NO BOY STAY DOWN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back