「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 26, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #174,542 of 177,745
I don't really like banana because of its texture. The flavor is fine, the texture is not.
I'm the same way with tomatoes. As long as I don't feel their horrible squishiness, I'm good with them. Great when diced in a gyro, horrible when sliced for a sandwich.

My top fruits would be Oranges, Apples, Pineapple, Banana..... probably in that order.
Honeycrisp apples (also gala and fuji), bananas, pineapple, kiwi, purple or black raspberries, apricots, lemons, star fruit...

I don't like pineapple at all. And that's even ignoring the pizza shenanigans.
Fight me.

Bacon + pineapple on pizza is godly.
Yes, good to see someone else with a properly defined palate in here.

Sep 27, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #174,550 of 177,745
Last edited:
Sep 27, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #174,551 of 177,745
Smoking will kill you... Bacon will kill you... But,smoking bacon will cure it.

Spoiler alert! The milk has been in the fridge for three weeks.

Turning vegan is a big missed steak.

Subway is definitely the healthiest fast food available because they make you get out of the car.

Entered what I ate today into my new fitness app and it just sent an ambulance to my house.

I ordered 2000 lbs. of chinese soup. It was Won Ton.

One day you're the best thing since sliced bread. The next, you're toast.

The dinner I was cooking for my family was going to be a surprise but the fire trucks ruined it.

Just burned 2,000 calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

My wife says she is no longer buying junk food for the family because, "Everyone just eats it."

Sep 27, 2017 at 6:05 PM Post #174,554 of 177,745
We finally get to see Ayanokoji's true mentality. He's like the anti-harem: he has one but he doesn't particularly care.

Anyways he's interesting: basically a machine built to win. The show, however, is not particularly interesting.

I'd say it's an okay watch. I'd say it's a better use of time to go watch something else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back