「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 6, 2017 at 1:17 AM Post #174,166 of 177,747

-------

There is a rOtring 600 mechanical pencil being sold on evilBay that the seller claims to be from 1990 and is working. Based on the pics, it seems to be a Series 1!

Those usually cost a lot more, like, hundreds more. Not sure if I should give it a try. Kinda want to collect that pencil but it seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017 at 5:01 AM Post #174,167 of 177,747
ef_melodies_ep12_chihiro.png
Just finished ef both seasons, my best gurl is Chihiro :D
Pretty nicely planned-out plots and music, not so sure about that Shaft present-style though (was fine during S1 but got somewhat fatigued halfway in S2).
Also the switching style reminded me of Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, despite of which I have only watched like 2 episodes or so. But then it seems like the two don't really have any relation lol

Favourite song recently, kinda resembles mili's style poi to me

Had been using a Eizo CG277 (demo unit) for roughly a month cuz my CG2730 had some weird OSD menu issues so had to go back. The display quality was excellent but somehow it gave me much more eyestrains, especially that I couldn't stand watching anime in dark with it orz. Maybe its the PWM backlights, as my other monitors within the past >5yrs are all flicker-free (VP2770, EV2750, CG2730)...
Btw, got lucky with the replacement CG2730 unit, of which factory report shows a max Delta E of 1.04 (vs 1.88 of previous unit) :>

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #174,168 of 177,747
Aug 8, 2017 at 11:39 AM Post #174,173 of 177,747
Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 8, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #174,176 of 177,747
OMG

@_@

I WANNA MAKE A THIRD POST BUT I MIGHT BE PERMA-BANNED BUT STILL I CAN'T EVEN???!!

:)
I get it, you want to test if there is an automated action.

for the first five seconds I thought it was True Colors, it even hardly works if I remove one out of every 3 notes, yet my brain decided "yeah sure that's the same!". #mylife

IMO the song is about a waitress telling the menu to a client. I hear "tuna" and "pizza, il faut l'essayer!"(pizza, you have to try!). there also "moi j'ai gouté un ragout"(I tasted a stew) but it must have been too hot because after she talks weird and asks for "de l'eau"(water). and as I just demonstrated, my brain is never wrong.

I'm not a fan of the other version, or the mess when they sing together, but this one is really cool.

Aug 9, 2017 at 12:24 AM Post #174,180 of 177,747
Back when the show was creative and fun and colourful...

---------

Really want to play all of Nier and Drakengard but I only have a PC so I'll listen to music until someone emulates it to a playable rate (i.e. 2 seconds/frame or less).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back