「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 24, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #172,022 of 177,747
.eJwNy0EOhCAMQNG7cACgLW3ByxiiBE1UjDCrydx9XP6X_K_5PIeZzDbG3Sfn1r0v7VltH-3JtdjaWj1Kvvdul3a6PEZetrNcozvQwBQxpkCJFZIkh0osmIDQB_QqIA6YAwjBDAj8kkTGoEgyEwFLIH3bvz-Rzpe9r2p-f5Y2KeU.V4NQ4X1PNpdmaOqkiEe9xpHnSdE

So close, yet so far.

Jan 25, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #172,024 of 177,747
Headphone output on the Lenovo X230 makes me pretty sad.

30Ohm load, 1kHz tone, 30kHz LPF engaged yada yada a potato will measure these levels;

Max volume, 260mV, -71dB (0.028%) THD+N.
50% volume, 85mV, -69dB (0.035%) THD+N.
20% volume, 18mV, -58dB (0.13%) THD+N.
10% volume, 5.5mV, -49dB (0.35%) THD+N.
4% volume, 1.3mV, -35dB (1.8%) THD+N.

Cant enjoy anything late at night with these levels of noise, I'm usually listening at 10% volume or so.

What's a guy gotta do to get decent onboard audio from a laptop....probably buy a macbook or something. ><

Jan 25, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #172,026 of 177,747

damn Mahoutsukai Precure ep49 is so godly >.<

But then next Precure series doesn't look very optimistic poi, especially after such a fabulous one orz

Jan 25, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #172,029 of 177,747
I don't like magical girls, I have a really hard time identifying with the characters
redface.gif
, and the scenarios are so unrealistic. I much prefer rational stuff that can really happen like... alchemy and moving empty armor
now I identify.
deadhorse.gif

Jan 25, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #172,031 of 177,747
Speaking of Love Live... Just got back into it a month ago with a fresh account.

Wat is this??!!!

(# ゚Д゚)

This is the best hand of cards I've ever drawn in my life...

\(TvT)/

Heeeey it's castle of JUAN PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH
a97dxXL_700b.jpg

Yep. Screw all those superheroes with supernatural powers. 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, one hundred squats and 10 km runs every single day to get stronger. That's more like it!

You'll be able to jump to the moon and back (with no need of an oxygen tank or some fancy suit by some space agency) in no time! :D

Jan 25, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #172,033 of 177,747
her name at the top as if it's the reason to go watch the movie, and I'm like
hermagerd GIST!!!!!
hermagerd Takeshi Kitano!!!!!

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:10 AM Post #172,034 of 177,747
I don't like magical girls, I have a really hard time identifying with the characters:xf_eek: , and the scenarios are so unrealistic. I much prefer rational stuff that can really happen like... alchemy and moving empty armor
now I identify.:deadhorse:

Think it's the whole coming of age pre-teen girls thing?
I think identifying is gonna be a bit rough for male viewers (assumption) on this level. Maybe empathy or some other factor is a better motivator for this?

I can't identify with either character in say No Country for Old Men, for example, but it's still a fantastic movie.

her name at the top as if it's the reason to go watch the movie, and I'm like
hermagerd GIST!!!!!
hermagerd Takeshi Kitano!!!!!

Preetty much.

I guess there's one upside, having her brand attached to it may open up a larger or more global populace to the franchise, which is always a plus.

I'm just hoping they didn't totally ruin it.

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:39 AM Post #172,035 of 177,747

As long as it makes you sparkle~~~

It sure does :D

Despite of having loads of filler episodes, it had the main characters development done well. (Advantage of dem 50+ eps series) And having such nice ending episode, I am satisfied poi

Still need to watch the legendary Heartcatch Precure....

Welp this season is fine, currently especially liking:

Little Witch Academia - Wasn't expecting much before airing. The OVA and movie were decent, but Trigger past TV series were more on miss side for me. But this time it seems really good, and I really like how they started it from the point where Akko is joining the academy.

ToZ - YES!!!! more Alisha, moaarrr Edna ♥

ACCA - Didn't even know of its existance until I saw it on Leopard list. But such geopolitical affairs of a fictional coutry thingy is kinda interesting, and the art and characters are so nice

Maid Dragon - Welp its basically a harem anime, just having a female MC. And with fantastic animation quality :D

Gabriel Dropout - Vignette is sooooo angel poi, even though she is a devil lol

Demi-chan - I like that vegetarian example in ep1 lol (And yesh Flying Witch MC seiyuu as dullahan :D)

And also that Akiba's Trip ep3 is really a must-see orz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back