「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 26, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #171,091 of 177,747
Hi guys, been a week or two since I last visited LOL

Just bought DiRT Rally (like FINALLY), City Skylines, ETS 2, AOE II and AOE III complete with expansion

Dec 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #171,092 of 177,747

Just bought DiRT Rally (like FINALLY), City Skylines, ETS 2, AOE II and AOE III complete with expansion

You know what's funny? I was suppose to get DiRT Rally 3 for free due to my purchase of an AMD card. I thought I was to get it from AMD themselves. Turns out I needed to bundle the game with the card purchase to get it, but I already bought the card. So sad. :frowning2:

Nah, not really. I never really was into that type of game, which is why I never even bothered to give the store I got it from a call. I was hoping that the free game will be my intro to these racing games thou. :D

Hope you enjoy the games!

Dec 26, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #171,093 of 177,747
You know what's funny? I was suppose to get DiRT Rally 3 for free due to my purchase of an AMD card. I thought I was to get it from AMD themselves. Turns out I needed to bundle the game with the card purchase to get it, but I already bought the card. So sad.
frown.gif

Nah, not really. I never really was into that type of game, which is why I never even bothered to give the store I got it from a call. I was hoping that the free game will be my intro to these racing games thou.
biggrin.gif

Hope you enjoy the games!

Well there is always Forza 6 Apex in the Windows Store (which is free), and that is an excellent gateway to racing games. Proper solid stuff, and the graphics is nothing short of brilliant.

Well I can only play tomorrow but I am pretty stoked

Dec 26, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #171,094 of 177,747
Race Driver:Grid was free yesterday. I played this game for over 100 hours on release, still consider this the best racing game I've played so far. I dropped autosport 30 minutes after playing it, what a waste of $60...

Dec 26, 2016 at 4:15 PM Post #171,095 of 177,747

Well, I slept through all the comments, so instead of reading all the pages, going back and selecting what to reply to, I ended up replying as I read them.

Close butt not quite. Answer is in the answer.
tongue.gif

Butt wat? 0.0;

You should see me on Facebook.

"Haven't slept very well recently.
I'll just make some quick doodles and sleep before 12. Tomorrow's a big day after all...
...how did it get to 4:00 A.M. again?????!!!!

(°ㅂ° ╬)
(ʘ言ʘ╬)
ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
ლ(ಥ ⌣ ಥლ)
щ(ಥДಥщ)
ヽ( ≧Д≦)ノ"

Butt Watts?

65-wat.jpg

My high-school experience: Everyone wanted to take a gap year, study abroad, and whatever, thinking that that way they'll end up with a good degree somehow. Meanwhile, there were like 5 people in my year who just wanted to go to university and study science.

Post high-school: Everyone around me wants to do a PhD in mathematics or is currently doing a PhD in mathematics. People are freaking out from impostor syndrome, and I for example feel insecure that I will ever get a PhD position. Hell, most people I know don't want a job, they just prefer studying.
As for the people I knew in high school -- I have no clue. Haven't really spoken to anyone from my high school in a significant amount of time.

I can see some semblence with your experience and what I find with mine. Lots of imposter syndrome for sure

But MD though. Not giving it shade as much, but the shipping is blah.

CIEM would be nice, but I'm not going to commit since it really takes on how fat one is. There's a Plan(TM) to get me Back In Shape(TM) Soon(TM). Besides, moneis.

No DAP, read closely panda :p
What's a CS? What's a Fulla 2?

I'm not feeling as much for a Slimblade any more lol. Only eyeing those elecom finger balls now. Or maybe I want to try their thumbballs again, seeing that they replaced the bearings with better ones.
That LZ-A4 looks interesting, but once I've found a filter I like, I don't think I will be changing it. And hybrids.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmidk.
So I see that there's a X5 mk3 now, but not a lot of reviews or impressions yet. That looks interesting for a DAP. What's the forecast on the price?

Yeah, I feel SOON (TM) with CIEM as well.

Don't really have much other suggestions past that. Sorry . Gomen

lol waaat

580.gif

0.0;

'Tis the day of the season where everybody should be buying stuff for cheap to get rid of old stock so companies can release their new products out for a high price and everyone who's interested has no choice because all the older models that you can buy for cheap are gone, but nobody really even bothers to buy stuff because they finished buying in advance as they needed sales for Kurisumasu and as a result retail stores moved it all weeks in advance, resulting in an empty commercial holiday where everyone wants to wait out in order to see the newly released products...

But this year, be different! Buy presents on Boxing Day! Give them to a little lolita/shota~

giphy.gif

Save a life, adopt a loli! Share presents with your new adopted brother/sister/daughter/son~ Spread the love with them~ if you are cold, so are they! Invite them into your warm bed and do love/care them~

Or you can shove them into a rocket and send them up to space to and let them
sleep forever alone until they die of back issues and compressed organs. But give them the most high tech VR gaming setup ever with awesome graphics. That works too. Poi.

Lol at all these images and gifs. So hype haha. I don't know why but I liked Hentai Ouji and the Stony Cat quite a bit. That gif is a good example of why haha

So sad to see Shelter here...so cute

Just best.

OG Poi Land kun! 

I should've started this earlier poi >.<

Eating ramen and playing piano?

Hey!

I heard Dirt Rally was pretty good. Also has great VR capabilities too. My roomate has an Oculus so that is pretty cool

Dec 26, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #171,100 of 177,747
Well, there's always the classics, like this one.

Watch at 8:20:

[Video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpic9jbjzs[/Video]

Love how headphones such as the HD600 are so modular. If only IEMs can also be so modular...but due to their size, it's so unlikely manufacturers will give people this option all that much. Detachable cables and custom tips is all you got.

Dec 26, 2016 at 7:27 PM Post #171,105 of 177,747
I know that feeling. I saw a cintiq 27QHD go for £570 this month...Just add I was basically broke from Xmas spending. ;_;

I don't need to Cintiq but if I could get one for cheap too, why not eh

Ouch. I got my Q701 for 90 USD plus shipping. Pretty nice, though I do wish they were in better condition.

Welp, same with that 89€ HD600. All pads need immediate replacement and no box. In the end it might total up to 120€ or 150€ if original pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back