「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 11, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #156,526 of 177,747
Jul 11, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #156,527 of 177,747
  Go to sleep...go to sleeeeeep...go to sleeeeeeeeep little bowei.

XD

*little bowei?

Says Haiburi lol

evil_smiley.gif

Kirino best girl
  Why are some people obsessed with raws?

well, it's Key, who doesnt have dark past

is that...a little animated poop icon thing she is licking?

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #156,529 of 177,747
  Shhhhh...we don't need to bring that up. XD

I don't know how you're seeing poop but now that gif has been ruined for me.

I'm the ruiner of gifs. The harbringer of destruction and doom....i am...the bow-wow

Just finaly opened the new X5 Second Gen after sitting on my shelf for like two weeks...tis nice. 

HD IPS Screen and some of the best parts from Burr Brown

Jul 11, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #156,533 of 177,747
  WHAAAAT, SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER. GO FATTEN YOURSELF UP.

Although I'm pretty sure you've heard the second part of that from a bunch of Chinese parents. I've gotten my share of that too. 
tongue.gif

Y U NO FAT ENUF

yep....story of my life. 

But I got a car so that's all that matters. Driving all dem female pandies

Jul 11, 2015 at 10:13 PM Post #156,535 of 177,747
  Uh, who was it on Facebook that posted that stuffed panda family in a car photo? I can't find it.

Ugu...........

My car has too small windshield to fit any additional decroative stuff in it. I was originally going to put a Gundam Model in the middle console as decoration. Obviously it's joints and all that would be perma glued. But alas...couldn't happen

Jul 12, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #156,538 of 177,747
Just finished Plastic Memories

Dang..well now I'm sad

They'll be a season two, the young lady at the end is actually her with a different AI installed. Season two is her slowly coming back in fragments as they spend time together. O and before I forget, spoiler.

Also, I'm not sure waiting someone to spend eternity burning in a special space in hell is... Ethical?

Jul 12, 2015 at 12:15 AM Post #156,539 of 177,747

They'll be a season two, the young lady at the end is actually her with a different AI installed. Season two is her slowly coming back in fragments as they spend time together. O and before I forget, spoiler.

Also, I'm not sure waiting someone to spend eternity burning in a special space in hell is... Ethical?

Yeah. You should spoiler tag that man

While the show has mentioned that they recycle AIs.

It is uncertain who she is yet. The producers probably don't know as well.

The post credits scene was very very ambiguous for a reason. It's for a possible S2 that may or MAY NOT happen. It was left there to leave as a possibility if BluRay and DVD sales are strong enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back