「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 6, 2014 at 1:13 AM Post #133,037 of 177,747
If I had something else more pressing to do then I would just keep the animes for later, music if I needed something in the background.

Namely because the animation and screenplay makes up half of the experience, character expressions, unvoiced scenes etc etc. if I was going to miss out out on half of what the series had to offer. I'd forego it completely until I had some free to watch it in full.

I prefer sub, but I know what you are saying

I've found myself watching dubs at times when I need to do something else at the same time and its not a very important series. Very very rare though. 

Oh I prefer subs to in all cases, how ever I don't have free time like I used to so dubs let me multi task a little more. Though for my more serious anime [and I always get Dual Audio (for the re watchability)] but for my more serious stuff, like Dadny, and the new Season of Mushishi, it's subs ofc

Oct 6, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #133,040 of 177,747

Seriously something I may purchase.

SEGA you smart dog you.

Only ones I care about in this game are durarara, oreimo, and hataraku characters to be honest.

EDIT: I hate it, this game did not give maou the proper title he deserves, much less emi. 

I hate the developers and hope they produce a sequel with both characters becoming playable. Half-assed list I say. Mostly having the popular SAO characters than the proper Valkyrie, Durarara, Spice wolf, and oreimo characters.

Oct 6, 2014 at 2:07 AM Post #133,041 of 177,747
dpxx99.jpg

I think I'd shoot myself before playing that....... >.>

[rule]
So I'm playing 1v1 online "for glory" Smash matches and I played against someone with a Japanese name earlier this afternoon. We play about 6 matches and I have to go eat dinner. I come back, go online to play some matches and I found the same person! Okay as if that wasn't weird enough, I took a break to watch Garden of Words and Sailor Moon. Then I decided to go online again to see what's poppin' and I find the same person again.

So weird...

Oct 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #133,042 of 177,747
dpxx99.jpg

I think I'd shoot myself before playing that....... >.>

So I'm playing 1v1 online "for glory" Smash matches and I played against someone with a Japanese name earlier this afternoon. We play about 6 matches and I have to go eat dinner. I come back, go online to play some matches and I found the same person! Okay as if that wasn't weird enough, I took a break to watch Garden of Words and Sailor Moon. Then I decided to go online again to see what's poppin' and I find the same person again.

So weird...

After seeing the asinine development of this game, I believe that this game will lose popularity within a week.

And the person you consistently fought must have realized the same thing, lol.

Maybe it's the wonky online server.

Oct 6, 2014 at 2:46 AM Post #133,045 of 177,747
It was a train wreck haha...

[rule]

Oppo flagship store is amazing

Good phones, good audio equipment

I was almost drooling while peering inside

[rule]

Tried a few headphones yesterday

x11i - Have no idea what they did to it, but I don't like it... Yes bassy is pretty punchy, but little top end extension and it seems to be suffocating under its own warmth

ATH-M50x - Yes lovely... Tried the limited edition (which I hope is the same as the normal version)... Clamping force is lighter than the HD600 and very comfortable... Pads are comfortable though I worry about breathability... Sound is nicely balanced, it affirms the reviews online that it is great for its price

pro500mk2: I can't recollect a lot about this... I think it is tilted to a warmer side than the M50x, but unlike the x11i it doesn't seem to be suffocated by warmth

Oct 6, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #133,046 of 177,747
I just realised that it would be cheaper to send a bottle of Hibiki 12 over with Tenso, even when considering shipping and Duty tax.... Wow.

Oct 6, 2014 at 3:14 AM Post #133,047 of 177,747
After seeing the asinine development of this game, I believe that this game will lose popularity within a week.

And the person you consistently fought must have realized the same thing, lol.

Maybe it's the wonky online server.

From a graphic and artistic point of view, the game looks really good! Just the characters and the voices......*shake my head*
I don't know enough about traditional fighting games to say how the gameplay is though. I played Street Fighter IV at a friend's house and I actually liked it for the most part. The art direction for that game is out of this world. Very creative.

As for Smash Bros, I think the connectivity is based on ping values and/or how close they are to you. I'm not 100% sure about that, but the chances of meeting the same person multiple times in a day when there are thousands of people playing seems peculiar if it isn't like that.

Gameplay of me versus said person. I blocked out the name for privacy's sake. I wish you could add people on WiFi. If you meet a good player, it would be nice to have the option to play with them again.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEl2b4fc2ck[/video]

Also, the iPhone 4S takes terribad videos in low-light.

[rule]Ha.......I thought that was it

^ that chocolate bar is:
600-chocolate2.jpg

Also, hooray for the FinePad!

Where can I find one of these? It can display multiple windows and have full-screen apps like in OS X! Is this the future of iOS??? : o

Oct 6, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #133,049 of 177,747
Oct 6, 2014 at 4:33 AM Post #133,050 of 177,747
Wow lots of new stuff on CamJam...

Nothing much really interests me though
[rule]I just watched the OP of Cross Ange

Yes so much Gundam Seed feel in it

(Though Nana Mizuki is awesome)

@ Everyone

I'm losing faith in the mass majority of anime nowadays....to ever be anything substantial. 

There are single digits worth of anime post 2008 that can be considered literature or 'real' work without falling flat on itself. 

[rule]            3 minutes into Cross Ange

What am I watching..........

Wait....What. The OP of this series.

Is this the new Gundam Seed Destiny?

7minutes in

I want to throw up. 

SEED? Time to nope the nope out.

Also weird how you can stomach valvrape but not this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back