「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 5, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #133,021 of 177,747
[video]http://youtu.be/AwQuXbae3N4[/video]

In lieu of recent discussions about Hikki

[rule]

Been reading reviews on the K545, really liking what I'm reading and the aesthetics looks amazing... I need to find a pair to try.

Oct 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM Post #133,022 of 177,747
Aikatsu ep102: still as fabulous after changing focus to new MC~~

Oct 5, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #133,023 of 177,747
Those days you rediscover the headphones you forgot about, and of course, the music. 

I've never tried any of Ultrasone's other headphones besides my personal HFI 580s. But if all their other ones suck, I don't care. Because for the price($108 to $150), the HFI 580 are a seriously good can. ( I have thousands of hours on it though).

Oct 5, 2014 at 11:39 PM Post #133,025 of 177,747
Check the audio streams? Skip a tiny bit further and see if the audio comes back? 

It was MPlayerX's fault. The audio was just fine in VLC.

Holy schiit.......that was one helluva good anime. :')
I think I've found a 10/10 anime on MAL.

Definitely going to buy the Blu-Ray disc for this anime.

Oct 5, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #133,026 of 177,747
It was MPlayerX's fault. The audio was just fine in VLC.

Holy schiit.......that was one helluva good anime. :')
I think I've found a 10/10 anime on MAL.

Definitely going to buy the Blu-Ray disc for this anime.

Garden of Words?

I was about to ...but it sold out

There was a sale last Christmas. $10 Bluray USA edition

If I could get Garden of Words and 5cm Per Second for $10 each and in Blu Ray.

........I would

Oct 5, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #133,027 of 177,747
I tried giving Idolm@ster a try:

沼倉愛美,%2B原由実%2B-%2BTHE%2BIDOLM@STER%2BSTATION!!%2B%2BMonday%2BNight%2BFever☆.jpg

... I couldn't make it past track 3. >.>

Save me Yasuda!

Oct 6, 2014 at 12:02 AM Post #133,028 of 177,747

Native Language + English

Which generally just means JAP+ENG

Yeah, it gets a bit better only if you like the psychological stuff

Check the audio streams? Skip a tiny bit further and see if the audio comes back? 

Not sure why I quoted Panda San but here it is! 

Oh yea I remember, yea I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Wish it had a Dub though, homework+ reading subs = nothing accomplished

so I usually stick to Dubs these days, since I can read and listen at teh same time and still manage to pass my classes 

https://otakumode.com/shop/53cf310a445b15bc7b000563

Malaysian version of a Race Queen Miku....

Might have to check that Out

Oct 6, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #133,029 of 177,747
  Ahhh, totally forgot about that. It's just been a long time since I've seen F/SN original.

+1

I don't even want to watch Akame ga Kill tomorrow after seeing that (although I already read all of the manga so that's also a reason).
This. It's like watching something directed by Shinichiro Wanatabe or written by Urobutcher; all you expect (and usually get) is awesome. Aldnoah.Zero was a bit disappointing for an Urobutcher work but it was by no means terrible, just not fantastic.

biggrin.gif
 ye it's been many years.

Grisaia's animation/art is above what I'd expected. Guess they banked with the VN series :p

Oct 6, 2014 at 12:15 AM Post #133,030 of 177,747

Oh yea I remember, yea I'm looking forward to the rest of it. Wish it had a Dub though, homework+ reading subs = nothing accomplished

so I usually stick to Dubs these days, since I can read and listen at teh same time and still manage to pass my classes 

Might have to check that Out

I prefer sub, but I know what you are saying

I've found myself watching dubs at times when I need to do something else at the same time and its not a very important series. Very very rare though. 

Oct 6, 2014 at 12:27 AM Post #133,031 of 177,747

[COLOR=363940]Might have to check that Out[/COLOR]

If I had something else more pressing to do then I would just keep the animes for later, music if I needed something in the background.

Namely because the animation and screenplay makes up half of the experience, character expressions, unvoiced scenes etc etc. if I was going to miss out out on half of what the series had to offer. I'd forego it completely until I had some free to watch it in full.

Oct 6, 2014 at 12:29 AM Post #133,032 of 177,747
Garden of Words?

I was about to ...but it sold out

There was a sale last Christmas. $10 Bluray USA edition

If I could get Garden of Words and 5cm Per Second for $10 each and in Blu Ray.

........I would

Yup that one. It's truly a beautiful anime both visually and in terms of the story.
$10?? : o
The Kinokuniya bookstores here sell it for $35 I believe. Amazon has it for $24 right now
http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Words-Blu-ray-Miyu-Irino/dp/B00CJ7Y19I

I still have yet to watch 5 Centimeters per Second, but it's on my "to watch" list.

[rule]
So in romaji, what does the bar above an "o" represent, like in Kondō Kōji? Shōjo also has it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back