「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 10, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #117,376 of 177,747

Dragonar was quite enjoyable for me..... :|

what show is this?

No comment.

Glassbullschiit.

Best sum-up of SAO II so far:

*Adopts narrator voice*
“And so Kirito’s fantastical objectification adventure climaxed with him selfishly splashing his seed across the whole interweb, giving no thought of the social & moral repercussions that his narcissistic action would bring”.

I’m really being to see why the SAO fandom identifies with his guy. I’m starting to see this arc as a metaphor for someone telling Kirito the person child he spawned, then abandoned while supposedly trying to protect his ‘real’ wife & daughter, is now an unruly teenager who needs a good dose of fatherly discipline. Kirito’s answer: go undercover, Mrs Doubtfire style!

What a prick.

Jul 10, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #117,377 of 177,747
Well, finally finished. My hand hurts like hell now. 
mad.gif

But I'm pleased with the result. 
redface.gif

Time for some Tokyo Ghoul!

Jul 10, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #117,378 of 177,747
  Well, finally finished. My hand hurts like hell now. 
mad.gif

But I'm pleased with the result. 
redface.gif

Time for some Tokyo Ghoul!

Looks pretty good to me!

Speaking of Coffee Ghouls.....

I give this show one more episode.
Really not impressed so far.
I bet once the MC stops being such a whiney whimp, he will become the most badass psycho dude guy. Lots and lots of flashy and heavily censored shounen battles inbound....
Really not my thing.
The only thing I like about Coffee Ghouls so far are the OP and the ED. Oh and the visuals are good.

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #117,380 of 177,747
  Speaking of Coffee Ghouls.....

I give this show one more episode.
Really not impressed so far.
I bet once the MC stops being such a whiney whimp, he will become the most badass psycho dude guy. Lots and lots of flashy and heavily censored shounen battles inbound....
Really not my thing.
The only thing I like about Coffee Ghouls so far are the OP and the ED. Oh and the visuals are good.

Yeah episode 2 was just 20 minutes of whining.

I do hope that he becomes a mad anti-hero psycho afterwards. It'll make for good entertainment.

Nice OP and ED though!

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #117,382 of 177,747
  Schiit!! 1.2GB? just how long IS this gonna be??

This season is going to eat my secondary 500GB hard drive space like there's no tomorrow. I'm already at 38GB left.

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #117,383 of 177,747
Oh my god, you guys need to go download Ham and Cheese's subs for Jinsei and watch them. I wasn't gonna watch the show but now I am...

Uhh... okay...?

*skeptic face*

EDIT: I'm not getting any seeders....

Really? That's weird, I should be one of the seeders...

I know my phone's old but ugh face. Maybe they'll pull a rabbit out of a hat when announcing battery life for the 6...

ahhh the perverted little kitten!

Ooooh, that's a nice nendroid!

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #117,384 of 177,747

Yeah episode 2 was just 20 minutes of whining.

I do hope that he becomes a mad anti-hero psycho afterwards. It'll make for good entertainment.

Nice OP and ED though!

Whining and lots of minor BS moments. The coffee one is my personal favorite.

I really hope he does not. I just want him to get a hold of himself and act like a reasonable ghoulish being.
Please no more stupid faces like this....

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #117,385 of 177,747
Zankyou no Terror time!
I'm excited on how it's going to turn out.

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #117,386 of 177,747
Really? That's weird, I should be one of the seeders...
Ooooh, that's a nice nendroid!

Actually, haruhi and nagato are nedorons but tsukiko is not. That one would be Cupoche, a nendoron inspired Kotobukiya lineup.
The upsides are more movable joints and a less weighty head; at least she won't have the same problem nagato is suffering from; There is something about me and nendorons, or at least their clear plastic supports. I am 5/5 on breaking/shattering those.

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:40 PM Post #117,388 of 177,747
Zankyou no Terror episode 1

Now this is how I like my anime!
Most excellent!
biggrin.gif

Jul 10, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #117,390 of 177,747
The first episode of Zankyou no Terror gave me a feeling like meeting an old friend that you haven't seen for 5 years.

That old friend is Eden of the East and it's coming back with a vengeance.

Will definitely watch it! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back