「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 20, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #105,541 of 177,747
Dunno why, but my favourite song from ClariS is still Connect at after all those other new ones. Kz ones are normally nice, but ain't that awesome most of the time.

Feb 20, 2014 at 4:45 AM Post #105,543 of 177,747
lol 2 consecutive posts saying the same thing
biggrin.gif

Now... the real question:

16 or 19 billion?

Feb 20, 2014 at 5:36 AM Post #105,547 of 177,747
009 will be sticking around for a fair bit of time. Even if you can't get them anymore.

What the **** does that mean???
----------------
ermergahd tomorrow is the day that I fight my NEETness!!! So nervous.... DX

It is hard to get hold of them until the next batch comes out at least.

Feb 20, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #105,549 of 177,747

So I just got my M100's, I felt like showing it off here because it relates more to anime than M100's themselves!

I thank K-On! for having a teacup logo, and for most Canadians not being able to read japanese (Hatsune Miku).

Congrats!
You can never go wrong with a K-On logo.
These custom graphics really seem to be one of the main selling points of these headphones.

On a sidenote though.
I'll stick to socializing with my gf, online friends and forums. Seriously. I meet up with my friends in whom I did not speak to for an entire year to give them money for a group buy at an anime convention. Three minutes upon meeting them,
Here were my lines
"Hey!"
"Here's the money"
"How's it going?"
"That's good, I've been doing well, getting a job and taking it easy before I go back to a higher education"
Here was the line my old crush I remember saying a few seconds later.
"Well y'know, you can go home now"
I was so thrown off! Considering the group consisted of my old crush, and ex-bestfriend; that was so cold...
Note, I'm actually a pretty hardcore hikikomori (hermit in english) when I'm not at work. Sitting at home 7-12 hours a day listening to music, gaming, anime and online chats. I was expecting at least some light conversation before I was blown off like a cockroach D:

Wow what a dick move. I'm that kind of person who does not mourn after old friends that much. That's just how things go.

I guess I'm also a hikikomori. Kind of. Mainly because all my friends are also hikikomoris xD

I love you random internet people, you'd never let me down regarding to one of my favourite hobbies.

(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

I need an anime to watch guys! 

I haven't been reading manga or watching anime for the past few months :/ 

Have you tried browsing through here?
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php

ermergahd tomorrow is the day that I fight my NEETness!!! So nervous.... DX

Good luck ^o^
Already looked up some engineering stuff for preparation?

Feb 20, 2014 at 6:21 AM Post #105,550 of 177,747
Dunno why, but my favourite song from ClariS is still Connect at after all those other new ones. Kz ones are normally nice, but ain't that awesome most of the time.

i know right!! Kz isn't the same anymore, he made C3-Bu's OP shape my story wasn't better than the ED which was made by gom (フェルナンドP) , he did better than him lol

at least the 8#Prince is doing way better than Kz atm :p 

Feb 20, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #105,551 of 177,747

i know right!! Kz isn't the same anymore, he made C3-Bu's OP shape my story wasn't better than the ED which was made by gom (フェルナンドP) , he did better than him lol

at least the 8#Prince is doing way better than Kz atm :p 

I prefer his vocaloid work more. His recent works are lacking in variety IMO.

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #105,552 of 177,747
I prefer his vocaloid work more. His recent works are lacking in variety IMO.

me to i feel he put more efforts in the Vocaloid, but still his latest isn't better than Cross Light album etc, i hope he come back soon, even 40mp had a slump for while then they came back even better. 

Feb 20, 2014 at 7:40 AM Post #105,554 of 177,747
Feb 20, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #105,555 of 177,747
  Today is a pretty schitty day

BUT, thankfully, Golden Time and ALL THE BEST ANIME will be comming out later today 
gs1000.gif

didn't watch golden time yet XD, so far only watched "Ore no Nounai Sentakushi" and "Nagi no Asukara" and yet going to watch the 1st Episodes from "Log Horizon, Yuushibu, and maybe Non Biyori " and will keep what i like,  

the rest of the October list that i didn't mention = i didn't like and did  delete them :p i don't watch on going thats the thing, wishing that i didn't start  Nagi no asukara :< 

will start January's list at April ofc :p or later on, i am always  a season behind which got advantages :p specially for 12 eps anime hhehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back