「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 3, 2015 at 4:45 PM Post #145,516 of 177,744
  And Kaiki!

Niku, niku, niku...

Goes without saying. He is an aquired taste though.

Stupid internet is being stupid again.
Downloading with lightning-fast 700kb/s.

Feb 3, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #145,521 of 177,744

Wow, just realized I've achieved 8xHS... LIFE=WASTED

Still nothing compared to panda's 24xHS *giggles*
redface.gif

Congratulations, you are now 8 times better than a High School student. XD

I am nearly twice as good as a high school student!

I had no idea there were so many of these monogataris. I watched a couple of eps of Bake awhile back and thought the art style was really cool, but then dropped it when I saw how long it was. 

I would say it's worth your time.

Yep, well worth it. I've only seen Bake, Nise, Neko and MSSS. I have yet to watch Hana and Tsuki, due to my highly unorganized backlog.

I have never tried any inline units with my OPO :/

Huh, that is weird. Unfortunately I don't have any 3 button remotes designed for Android though :/

dqiPnIK.jpg

What have you guys been doing all your life?

I have three Android inline remotes, two of which don't work properly on the OPO, but work on every other Android phone I've tried.

Everyone should just use the D/M/Y system.

Makes the most sense (at least to me).

: p
I like the Asian format. Largest to smallest unit: 2015/02/03, 2015, February 03

I like the Asian format for chronologically naming files, and the D/M/Y for writing and reading. English is read left-to-right, so the first thing you read is the day, which is probably the most important one because chances are you already know the current month and year.

Feb 3, 2015 at 9:40 PM Post #145,523 of 177,744

Finally got you, ya slippery little fish.

Also, 4 hours without movement? What is this, ded thread?

Feb 3, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #145,525 of 177,744
  Do we have a new record?

You know, not including that temporary thread lock...

I think so. At least, this is the longest I've seen it inactive for since I joined.

Not chatting much since it's barely 2 weeks to CNY and I need to get everything done by then.

Though I do have this, which is helping a ton in an otherwise hellish week. Thanks to Rikkun again in helping me get it here.

Feb 3, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #145,526 of 177,744
I honestly don't have the attention span for these sorta things unfortunately. These days, even 26 episode series are kind of a drag to me. I think 13 is maybe the sweet spot for me in terms of low level investment, with the downside being that 13 ep series rarely ever flesh out their characters/world 

I think 50 episodes is the max I can accept, and 25 is sufficient to develop a pretty fleshed out story

13 episodes is a little short, like angel beats would be an excellent example.

Everyone should just use the D/M/Y system.

Makes the most sense (at least to me).

I like the military format

040214 1058

Easy to understand and no confusion

[rule]

Bought a pack of ciggy yesterday and wondering when would I ever finish it lol

Feb 3, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #145,527 of 177,744
It's 4am and I'm mad hungry.
Time to hit the sheets.
I want everyone to play this game while I'm offline: http://www.revengeofthesunfish.com/rotsfone.html
Thank me later.

Feb 3, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #145,528 of 177,744

New ARIA animation for 10th anniversary poi. Omg omg omg.. >.<

Feb 3, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #145,530 of 177,744
envy : (

I think so. At least, this is the longest I've seen it inactive for since I joined.

Not chatting much since it's barely 2 weeks to CNY and I need to get everything done by then.

Though I do have this, which is helping a ton in an otherwise hellish week. Thanks to Rikkun again in helping me get it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back