「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 19, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #144,272 of 177,745
  Any ideas?

I think when it tries to open, the cd tray catches against the front flappy flap that hides the drive tray? Or do you not hear the motor push the tray out at all.

See if you can mount the drive so it's a little offset to the right(or left depending on orientation), maybe you can use any washers lying around to try and raise it a bit. Try putting only the right side screws in so it sits higher when the tower is vertical. (unless it uses one of those screwless mounts, in which case you'll have to figure something out to shim the drive in place)

Jan 19, 2015 at 10:56 AM Post #144,273 of 177,745
The parents of a five-year-old schoolboy have been invoiced for failing to attend a school friend’s birthday party and have been threatened with legal action if they do not pay.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/five-year-old-misses-friends-birthday-party-and-has-to-pay-1595

:ok:

Jan 19, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #144,274 of 177,745

Any ideas?

I think when it tries to open, the cd tray catches against the front flappy flap that hides the drive tray? Or do you not hear the motor push the tray out at all.

See if you can mount the drive so it's a little offset to the right(or left depending on orientation), maybe you can use any washers lying around to try and raise it a bit. Try putting only the right side screws in so it sits higher when the tower is vertical. (unless it uses one of those screwless mounts, in which case you'll have to figure something out to shim the drive in place)

The tray opens and pushes that flap when it's horizontal, but when it's vertical, the tray doesn't come out at all, even when I'm holding that flap open. It's really strange, because it had no problems before.  

SAO II ep03: an AKG with a balanced Y-cable?

7gxKrcv.jpg

Jan 19, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #144,275 of 177,745
The parents of a five-year-old schoolboy have been invoiced for failing to attend a school friend’s birthday party and have been threatened with legal action if they do not pay.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/five-year-old-misses-friends-birthday-party-and-has-to-pay-1595

:ok:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-30876360

This have someone read out the legal obligation of a birthday party invitation. xD

Jan 19, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #144,276 of 177,745

No pre-orders in Germany? They've pretty much sold out in Canada with only the odd cancellation now and then. Hoarders are already trying to sell them for a pretty penny though.

It's sold out pretty much everywhere :|

Lecture? I thought you dropped out of school?

More or less. I'm still enrolled but only go there once or twice a week to visit the interesting lectures and meet up with friends. Better than just sitting around at home.

Jan 19, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #144,280 of 177,745
The tray opens and pushes that flap when it's horizontal, but when it's vertical, the tray doesn't come out at all, even when I'm holding that flap open. It's really strange, because it had no problems before.  

Huh weird, try leaving the drive dangling out and not mounted on the bay to see if it can open vertically on it's own. 
confused.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #144,283 of 177,745
Good lord, I need an uplifting show after Haibane.
I never finished Cromartie High....^^

Jan 19, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #144,285 of 177,745
  Good lord, I need an uplifting show after Haibane.
I never finished Cromartie High....^^

Now read Hardboiled so you can be destroyed all over again lol 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back