「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 19, 2015 at 3:52 AM Post #144,256 of 177,745

Are we trying to beat each other in backlogs?

I actually only buy games that I want to play.
Or is it cool to pay lots of money on games that are just going to rot in your Steam library?

I think I already did that :|

Jan 19, 2015 at 5:00 AM Post #144,257 of 177,745
  I actually only buy games that I want to play.
Or is it cool to pay lots of money on games that are just going to rot in your Steam library?

I think I already did that :|

Right after high school I went ham on those steam sales and I used to get a lot of humble bundles as well. Nowadays besides the steam sales being terrible I just have no time/interest to play my old games. Funny eh.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Jan 19, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #144,258 of 177,745
Ugh can't decide :'(
New 3DS or PS4?
So many pros and cons...
Right now I can only think of three PS4 games that I really want to play. Persona 5 (goes without saying), Bloodborne (playing a Souls game on release is a magical experience) and FF15.
The New 3DS is way cheaper and has more games right now that I want to play.
Ugh I'm the worst at making decisions like these.

Jan 19, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #144,260 of 177,745
New 3DS or PS4?
So many pros and cons...
Right now I can only think of three PS4 games that I really want to play. Persona 5 (goes without saying), Bloodborne (playing a Souls game on release is a magical experience) and FF15.

Both

Well but considering there are more PS4 games that can be played on PS3 then new 3DS might be better

Jan 19, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #144,261 of 177,745

On the DACphone topic, it would be so cool if the next Beats Pro features a Lightning connector and a built-in DAC. Since Beats is under new management now, it's a plausible possibility. 

There was actually buzz about that on the Apple buys Beats thread. I'm interested to see how this goes.

birdmanhands.gif

New 3DS or PS4?
So many pros and cons...

Both

Well but considering there are more PS4 games that can be played on PS3 then new 3DS might be better

I'm leaning more towards the 3DS, because it's portable and less expensive.

Of course, both would be best 
tongue.gif

Jan 19, 2015 at 5:35 AM Post #144,262 of 177,745
Jan 19, 2015 at 8:37 AM Post #144,266 of 177,745
  Hey guys, so I have this Dell Inspiron 530s:

As you can see, it can stand upright. But for some reason, when it's upright, the DVD drive tray does not come out when I press the eject button. It used to, but now it doesn't. If the tower is laid flat so the drive is horizontal, it ejects properly (problem is where it's situated there's not enough room for it to be laid flat). This doesn't only happen with one drive; I've swapped it with a newer drive, and it does the same thing; the tray doesn't come out when it's vertical.

The original drive in it is a PBDS, and the newer drive is a TSST. Does anyone know why this is?

Any ideas?

Jan 19, 2015 at 9:18 AM Post #144,267 of 177,745
New 3DS or PS4?
So many pros and cons...

New 3DS. More games to play now and it won't end up sitting there for weeks without usage. Only Bloodborne has an official release date and that's in March. Persona 5 has no release date and could be the end of 2015 or delayed further. FFXV has no official release date and could be in 2 years for all we know. 

Jan 19, 2015 at 9:37 AM Post #144,269 of 177,745
  New 3DS. More games to play now and it won't end up sitting there for weeks without usage. Only Bloodborne has an official release date and that's in March. Persona 5 has no release date and could be the end of 2015 or delayed further. FFXV has no official release date and could be in 2 years for all we know. 

Welcome :3

Jup, that's the way to go. Came to the same conclusion during my super exciting signal processing lecture.

This marks the beginning of my hunt for one of the super rare Monster Hunter 4 bundles!

Jan 19, 2015 at 9:47 AM Post #144,270 of 177,745
  Welcome :3

Jup, that's the way to go. Came to the same conclusion during my super exciting signal processing lecture.

This marks the beginning of my hunt for one of the super rare Monster Hunter 4 bundles!

No pre-orders in Germany? They've pretty much sold out in Canada with only the odd cancellation now and then. Hoarders are already trying to sell them for a pretty penny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back