「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 29, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #138,094 of 177,745
  How well it fits into the plot, how edgy/implicit/explicit it is, and the voice acting.

H voice acting is the absolute worst. Would always turn that off. Not my thang.

Playing DMC3.
My right thumb ;_;

Haven't played that in like six years.

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:06 PM Post #138,095 of 177,745
What the actual ****?
You are playing as a tooth, trying to seduce anthropomorphic gum flavors.
Wow. I really don't know what to say.

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #138,096 of 177,745
Meanwhile in SEA, we drive through typhoon speed winds and heavy rain like it's just another day at work.

Man, some guys have all the luck.

What makes an H scene good?

Ahem...

We are not having this conversation here.

Dangit.

basically it also includes what vantt1 also said.
art and voice are the major reason tho

Meh, h-games predate voiced VNs.

I'd probably turn it off anyway. How many times can you hear itai and kimochiii before you get it lol.

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #138,097 of 177,745
MORE LIKE IYADA, TATSUKETE, IYAAAAAAAAA! AMIRITE

What the actual ****?

You are playing as a tooth, trying to seduce anthropomorphic gum flavors.

Wow. I really don't know what to say.

This and Hatoful Boyfriend are examples of the fresh, forward thinking that Hollywood needs more of. I want Aaron Sorkin to pen the script, Daniel Day Lewis to play the tooth, and Terrence Malick to direct

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #138,098 of 177,745
CUBE's newest game, Koikano, surprisingly has good H scenes compared to "your diary", considering Kantoku kinda sucked at it.
Well anyway, approved

Where did you get it

And how the **** are you far enough in the game already to get to H scenes. You haven't been playing all day since release have you?

What makes an H scene good?

Hmmm.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

I wonder

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:35 PM Post #138,099 of 177,745
Currently i can't access my school's laser cutter intro sheet so I figured I'd ask here first. If I want to laser etch gradients and other images, how should i get the file ready. And also, what dpi should it be at etc.

In case anyone's interested, im planning on making a metal book with geoacoustic terrain stuff engraved on it

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #138,100 of 177,745
MORE LIKE IYADA, TATSUKETE, IYAAAAAAAAA! AMIRITE
This and Hatoful Boyfriend are examples of the fresh, forward thinking that Hollywood needs more of. I want Aaron Sorkin to pen the script, Daniel Day Lewis to play the tooth, and Terrence Malick to direct

Hatoful Boyfriend is the bee's knees. Seriously.
I want Steve Buscemi to play every male character.

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #138,101 of 177,745
Currently i can't access my school's laser cutter intro sheet so I figured I'd ask here first. If I want to laser etch gradients and other images, how should i get the file ready. And also, what dpi should it be at etc.

In case anyone's interested, im planning on making a metal book with geoacoustic terrain stuff engraved on it

No idea, but do you take requests? :D
I am available for local pickup :p

I would imagine anything under 150dpi would be a disaster of low quality proportions.

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:47 PM Post #138,102 of 177,745
Where did you get it

And how the **** are you far enough in the game already to get to H scenes. You haven't been playing all day since release have you?
Hmmm....
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I wonder

Uuh... Torrent of course.
And no, I have retired from playing VNs actually, what I do now is only using save data to see if the scenario writer and Kantoku have improved "that"part compared to Kantoku's previous game, Your Diary. And they did. Now it's on par with Kurano Kunchi Futag Jijou's with continuous background sound and "limit" bar. Heh heh.

Yesterday I tried my friend's Nekopara demo and I couldn't even stand 10 minutes playing it.... Either I was feeling bored or ..... something else.

Welp, I said I was going to sleep but suddenly this came next in shuffle mode as I was about to close my eyes

Now I can't sleep

Nov 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #138,104 of 177,745
No idea, but do you take requests?
biggrin.gif

I am available for local pickup
tongue.gif

Haha only if it's small...and non anime related....cuz the shop techs there will definitely be able to tell if it's school work or "outside work." 
I'll know more limitations when I start using it. 

I'm guessing the laser engraver won't be able to make blurry things like this right? If I could do the left one I would, but idk if I'll be able to get that level of detail for blurriness. Sandy dots will def be easier to render.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back