「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 26, 2014 at 8:16 PM Post #135,001 of 177,745
  Damn, looks like I woke up a tad too late for page 9001.

It means that now you can post it any time!

tumblr_inline_naj8ftP2FL1r9umzi.gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 8:21 PM Post #135,002 of 177,745
  The other Berserker is cooler :|

True.

Lancelot was like a miniature version of Hercules with a cooler noble phantasm than God Hand (11 extra lives for Hercules's 12 impossible tasks, so 12 lives, 1 for each task although the first one was his own). His abilities far exceed Hercules due to his ability to fight so well with the fear of not having an extra 11 resurrections.
Edit: may as well just change the route to Unlimited Badass Works.

Oct 26, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #135,003 of 177,745
  At this point, who cares? The real question here is why does ufotable always make Berserker a bad-ass? Not that it's a bad thing.

but it matters! #illyabestimouto

ahh well, guess I should be grateful it isnt "big bro" or anything....

Oct 26, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #135,005 of 177,745
I've spent basically my entire weekend rewatching this episode. The awesome fighting and music to back it up makes this episode amazing.

This episode has me addicted to the music that plays when

Archer charges up his arrow at 19:42. It sounds so epic, I can't help myself.

Oct 26, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #135,006 of 177,745
  I've spent basically my entire weekend rewatching this episode. The awesome fighting and music to back it up makes this episode amazing.

This episode has me addicted to the music that plays when

Archer charges up his arrow at 19:42. It sounds so epic, I can't help myself.

Check this out then

That scene + Aldnoah Zero OST 

WARNING. SPOILERS IN LINK FOR UBW EPISODE 3

http://a.pomf.se/sogpeu.mp4

Check this..out....

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #135,007 of 177,745

MOST DISTURBING TRANS OF THE YEAR

How on earth does "Onii-chan" = "mister" ???

Well, calling him onii-chan that early on is kinda spoiling. I think it is done with both story and the way she said it in mind to keep it spoiler free and reasonable.

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM Post #135,008 of 177,745
  Check this out then

That scene + Aldnoah Zero OST 

WARNING. SPOILERS IN LINK FOR UBW EPISODE 3

http://a.pomf.se/sogpeu.mp4

Check this..out....

Pretty awesome. Timing was off but the Aldnoah was made for a totally different timing pace.

The music with archer though is priceless. So perfect, so much tension building, all the epic, CAN'T HANDLE IT.

http://puu.sh/cqgd8.webm

For those who have seen Aldnoah.Zero and paid attention to the music, well...you thought that was good? This is even better, noticeably better.

Well, calling him onii-chan that early on is kinda spoiling. I think it is done with both story and the way she said it in mind to keep it spoiler free and reasonable.

Agreed, although for those who know what onii-chan really means but haven't seen the 2006 F/SN, it builds up mystery. For those who have seen F/SN 2006, well, we already know.

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM Post #135,010 of 177,745
  Pretty awesome. Timing was off but the Aldnoah was made for a totally different timing pace.

The music with archer though is priceless. So perfect, so much tension building, all the epic, CAN'T HANDLE IT.

http://puu.sh/cqgd8.webm

For those who have seen Aldnoah.Zero and paid attention to the music, well...you thought that was good? This is even better, noticeably better.

Agreed, although for those who know what onii-chan really means but haven't seen the 2006 F/SN, it builds up mystery. For those who have seen F/SN 2006, well, we already know.

Yeah, the original OST is awesome as well

I love how easy Saber is just pulled away by Shiro! It's funny to see her being tugged. 
Wat? Is it normal to place an arrow on the left side of a bow if you're pulling the arrow with your right hand?

....ummm.......sure.... 
rolleyes.gif

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #135,011 of 177,745
Wat? Is it normal to place an arrow on the left side of a bow if you're pulling the arrow with your right hand?

I was a bit curious about that too, but it lines up your right eye (in this case) perfectly with the shaft so you can see where your arrow will land.

I always thought it was the opposite side but for aiming, left side does make more sense.

edit: just searched up a video on compound bows. Yes, the arrow goes between you and the bow. So ufotable got the minute details right. Even the way the arrow is held was done correctly. All the applause for ufotable. Truly Unlimited Budget Works edition.

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:39 PM Post #135,012 of 177,745

Yep. Even with an arrow rest, a right handed bow (like how he is shooting) with have the arrow rest on the left. The only "wrong" thing is his stance, not sideways enough, using brute force to get the bow stable while drawing is not a good idea. Unless you are an immortal hero it seems.

He way of drawing pass his face is Japanese traditional archery. No modern recurve archery.

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #135,013 of 177,745

Yep. Even with an arrow rest, a right handed bow (like how he is shooting) with have the arrow rest on the left. The only "wrong" thing is his stance, not sideways enough, using brute force to get the bow stable while drawing is not a good idea. Unless you are an immortal hero it seems.

He way of drawing pass his face is Japanese traditional archery. No modern recurve archery.

Yeah, that seems quite stressful on the should and possibly the right side of your abs/waist area.

But like you said, heroic spirits? No problem.

From certain angles it looks like its enough to the side but from the front view it doesn't look much like it.

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #135,014 of 177,745
Well, the anime is not named as "How to do well in the Olympics". Just nick picking at this point.

FitEar Aya just kept reminding me of this:

Hopefully FitEar's Aya is not tonedeaf.

Oct 26, 2014 at 11:30 PM Post #135,015 of 177,745
Well, the anime is not named as "How to do well in the Olympics". Just nick picking at this point.

FitEar Aya just kept reminding me of this:

Hopefully FitEar's Aya is not tonedeaf.

Bahaha. I still need to watch that anime.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJkFII6K9E[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back