「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM Post #124,456 of 177,745
I never really liked Cirrus Logic's DACs. Sabre is the new Wolfson of today's era. XD

I'd say go after Saber.

Really? I enjoy Cirrus Logic for its detail and cleanliness a lot. But Sabre has excellent timbre and sports a good mix between the squeaky clean CL and the thicker Wolfson chips

These are in generaltieis of course. 

I would love to have problems like that.

I don't get it?

I mean yeah, #FirstWorldProblems but real problems are abound as well

Aug 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM Post #124,457 of 177,745
Either that or start making millions again. Somewhere out there is a lonely Abyss that is dying to meet you.

You could also do humanity a service and buy me some mochi.
http://www.dae-yang.de/epages/62238787.sf/de_AT/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62238787/Products/%22Reiskuchen%20Set%22

kthxbai

So expensive.

You know you can just make mochi yourself? If you make it from glutinous rice flour it tastes pretty close to the real thing, and can be done in 30 minutes to produce a kilogram of the stuff.

Aug 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #124,460 of 177,745
Go to bed.

Not until about twelve hours from now...

I'd say go after Saber.

DROOOL. Are you trying to...nevermind.

Don't miss my Saber post, quoted below:

I mean, she is kind of one-dimensional -- very serious-minded, but I like that. No other character (in any TV series, movie, etc.) has made the type of impression upon me that she has. Everything about her inspires me.

I just hope Kurumu doesn't catch me cheating.
ph34r.gif

Either that or start making millions again. Somewhere out there is a lonely Abyss that is dying to meet you.
You could also do humanity a service and buy me some mochi.
http://www.dae-yang.de/epages/62238787.sf/de_AT/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62238787/Products/%22Reiskuchen%20Set%22
kthxbai

You crack me up, man.

If I ever create an Abyss review video, at the beginning, I would say something like, "This Abyss did not satisfy me...so I bought ten of them!" *dangles them over arms through the power of video editing and stares psychotically into camera with devilish grin of triumph* =D

The fact that you said "humanity" instead of "me" reminds me of this quote from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which you should like.

Bradley: So, you're asking me to take your life in place of the remaining tens of thousands of Ishvalans?
Logue Lowe: That's correct, I stand—
Bradley: How arrogant of you. Do you sincerely believe that your single life is equivalent to the remaining multitude of your followers? Your stature has gone to your head. The life of any individual human is only worth one life. That's all. Nothing more, and nothing less. Your life is not enough to call off the extermination.
Ishvalan #1: How can you be so inhuman?!
Ishvalan #2: You will suffer the hammer of God!
Bradley: God, you say? Now this is intriguing. How much longer do you think your "God" plans to wait before unleashing his fury? Just how many thousands of lives must I take before he decides to strike me down?
Ishvalan #2: You're a monster!
Bradley: Open your eyes! God is nothing more than a construct created by man to inspire fear and promote order. If you wish to see me struck down for all these atrocities, use your own hands to do so, not God's!

Aug 15, 2014 at 8:52 PM Post #124,463 of 177,745
  I mean yeah, #FirstWorldProblems but real problems are abound as well

Oh, of course. I just wish I had more problems like this and less "what am I going to do with my life" sort of stuff.

Aug 15, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #124,467 of 177,745
That image is very lacking of fast food and firearms.

Better?

Oh, of course. I just wish I had more problems like this and less "what am I going to do with my life" sort of stuff.

I have the later question often.

Which is why I do this stuff. Audio is a real future ya know?

Building connections, going to events, writting reviews, following up with buddies etc are all key mein freund.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back