「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 11, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #123,391 of 177,745
Minimality principle? In Dutch a strongly related notion is called 'zesjes cultuur' or 'sixes culture', referring to how most Dutch students aim to pass a course with minimal effort and grade.

I personally understand people only aiming for high grades as well. And once you're around many people who think alike you lose touch of reality. Your standards change and you can't believe how others are unable to follow your high standards. Instead of feeling proud of your own achievements, you start to denigrate the non-over-achievers.

I like that mentality.

Just reading that makes me cringe.....really glad I never went down this hell hole. I also accepted that I don't have the mental capacity to get really high grades everywhere.

Oreki really is my ehhhh spirit animal.

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:00 AM Post #123,393 of 177,745
I like that mentality.

Just reading that makes me cringe.....really glad I never went down this hell hole. I also accepted that I don't have the mental capacity to get really high grades everywhere.

Oreki really is my ehhhh spirit animal.

I tend to compare myself to Hoozuki. Except I'm less often pissed off.

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:28 AM Post #123,394 of 177,745

I bought it at Singapore Airport....'twas mega expensive. ><

Hmmmm airport prices.
I wish I could send you some good chocolate but I have a feeling that this might not end too well :|

Space Dandy episode 6
Another charming episode. Probably the weakest of this season though.

Tokyo ESP episode 5
Pure guilty pleasure. This show is dumb but at least it admits it.
Like I said before, it's more or less the Japanese anime version of X-Men

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #123,395 of 177,745
I'm still alive. Also, Distant Worlds concert this Sunday.

You got tickets? I was late to the party and couldn't get good seats. T_T

I was less late and have to spring for the most expensive seat................................................................................................................................... at the insistence of graphidz........................................................................ I'm not even a huge fan

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #123,396 of 177,745
Aug 11, 2014 at 8:51 AM Post #123,399 of 177,745
I was less late and have to spring for the most expensive seat................................................................................................................................... at the insistence of @graphidz........................................................................ I'm not even a huge fan

But...but....Uematsu!
Look how cute he is!

You'll not regret going to this concert. 100% sure.

lol, even nearer to me

I like your new avatar.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:10 AM Post #123,404 of 177,745
Damn.

You could get so many things for that money.

Most expensive concert ticket I ever bought. Normally I pay around €10-15.
Was worth the money though. I had a lot of fun and also just could not live with the thought that I missed one of the really rare Distant World concerts her in Germany.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:14 AM Post #123,405 of 177,745
Most expensive concert ticket I ever bought. Normally I pay around €10-15.

Was worth the money though. I had a lot of fun and also just could not live with the thought that I missed one of the really rare Distant World concerts her in Germany.

There are hardly any concerts around here of artists I listen to, and sometimes there's stuff like festivals but I ain't nobody to go together with.
So sad.

Now I have all this money with nothing to spend it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back