「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 9, 2014 at 12:31 PM Post #123,016 of 177,745

How is that better than GIFs?
blink.gif

Because you can express yourself and even make art!

Aug 9, 2014 at 12:55 PM Post #123,020 of 177,745

On the Asus 660Ti, the cooler on it is superb.

Occulus Rift is closer than you think, DK1 was not great but with DK2 shipping. It is bound to happen. I am guessing 1.5 years.

You have a nice hardware over there, i guess a 660TI is able to run games on Oculus Rift, no?

Need it to run constantly at 60+ fps, 120 preferable. VR is more demanding than a monitor, lagging on VR kills off the whole experience.

Aug 9, 2014 at 1:03 PM Post #123,021 of 177,745
Aug 9, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #123,028 of 177,745
  Nice ad, and oh i'm sorry for insulting you, Mr. Bison :p

Since they forgot to add the "s" and make it plural, the ad seems to be implying, "Hello, social outcast. We know you only have one lame friend, so why not let us be your friend instead?" Curse all these online games with ads of attractive images of females that have nothing to do with the game!

A would-be world dictator and a pure incarnation of evil, M. Bison's ambition is to control the world's governments through his covert crime syndicate, Shadaloo

Hmm. I'm not too different from that guy. I would be a nice dictator, though.
tongue.gif

But Shadaloo? *shudder* At least it can also be spelled as Shadowlaw.

This is cooler:

Aug 9, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #123,029 of 177,745
Over 600 unread posts. Didn't skip somehow.

Finished MGS2. Somehow got 5 kills, no idea where I got them. :-/
Also, still playing Soul Calibur 3. Beaten Night Terror. Kinda disappointing - story mode is non-linear and each character has a single route leading to him that you have to clear without continues, there's not really a reward for beating him (just his character profile and a mode that lets you fight him outside of story, not even a different ending cutscene) and I'm not sure if he was even that difficult. I mean, I used Soul Calibur (which is "rather" powerful. Just look at the effects ), but I think Olcadan was actually harder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back