「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 9, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #122,971 of 177,745
[video]http://youtu.be/jMFCM0SKbnY[/video]

It's a Saturday and I'm bored. Here, have some FF OST

Aug 9, 2014 at 3:43 AM Post #122,972 of 177,745
  Yeah, I don't think I will be starting a new anime series any time soon.

I tried watching Game Of Thrones (even saw the Red Wedding scene) and was bored out of my mind. (This is coming from a Lord Of The Rings freak!)

Why? That's lame.

Duuuuuude.

Caught up on everything except for some Sunday shows (Jinsei, Sabagebu) and SAO2 (still need to finish the prequel)
So far I like: Rurumo, Glasslip, Locodol and Shinryakusha (tbh, throw in Prisma 2wei too :p)
Tokyo Ghoul and Zankyou no Terror - look like quality stuff, just not my kind. Sorry!

I was hoping to get through the first volume of the Shinryakusha light novel before the anime started airing, but that's gonna have to wait as I just picked up Nareru! SE 3 AND Tsuki Tsuki 3. Being an inconsistent, slow reader doesn't help either! Yurika and Haruhi FTW!

Nozaki-kun is something I would call stepping out of the comfort zone for me, sort of; never got far with the other heavily female-geared shows in the past, with a lone exception of Free. Let's see if I can sit through this one till the very end... 

Other shows I find decently entertaining to keep watching: 
Hime goto (short enough to not care either way)
Hana Yamata (may drop this one, dunno)
Ai Mai Mi (plain bizarre more than funny, but again, short)
Momokyun Sword (Onihime, yeay)
Yama no Susume 2 (10 min looks just about right, why didn't they do this with teh prequel?)
Argevollen (may turn out decent)
Rail Wars (heard anime version is suxors, but whatever)

Now back to check out Aldnoah Zero!

Hi.

Well it's not that I disregard serious sci-fi stuff from IG et al., I actually adored Psycho-Pass quite a bit. Going back a bit further, I really enjoyed Real Drive. A bit of a fan of Dystopian world, No. 6 was also good, except the BL-ish overtone and the whole spritiual BS about Elyurias irked me a good bit. Suisei no Gagantia was simply GREAT!

Admittedly SoL is my staple, but I do like some suspense and action if it is done well! Let's just say I am a bit picky (going by my own standards) when it comes to certain genre...

I like you.
Oh wait......

It's a Saturday and I'm bored. Here, have some FF OST

Favorite ♥

Aug 9, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #122,974 of 177,745

Believe it or not, I'm quite busy, and don't have time (or rather, am not willing to make time) for watching anything except while I'm eating.

I'm a dude. Have anything else to add? lol

Quite busy with writing a bazillion posts per day? :D
I think if you write one hundred posts less, you could squeeze an anime episode into your schedule.
Or are you getting back into the ebook business?

Yes, you don't like GoT even though you like LotR. You oddball, you ^o^

Aug 9, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #122,975 of 177,745
I think if you write one hundred posts less, you could squeeze an anime episode into your schedule.

@Music Alchemist is probably making up for not beating me to HS status probably.

Aug 9, 2014 at 4:18 AM Post #122,976 of 177,745

Posting here doesn't take up too much of my time, really. It's just that when I watch anime, I tend to binge and watch an entire series at once; before I know it, two weeks have gone by.

No offense to fans, but GOT was the most boring thing I've ever seen...

Aug 9, 2014 at 7:20 AM Post #122,977 of 177,745
I'm curious, what do you guys think of this: http://cooper.edu/sites/default/files/uploads/assets/site/files/2013/student%20Copyright%20Release%20Form.pdf

that my school is trying to make me sign.

Isn't it worded a lil ominously?

Well if I make a mathematical discovery my adviser would probably be taking the cred as well. He'd at best say something like: 'oh, and that thing you did. I published it. Great job, you'll get a good grade!'. It's simply the way things work in uni, harsh as it may be. (though of course the chance that some of my work gets published is extremely low :frowning2: )*.

*Actually a friend of mine got something published. He finished his double bachelor degree in two years and had his thesis published. Makes me jelly.

Hm, I personally don't like this kind of stuff. It's like the university is taking your ideas and intellectual property with your permission, in this case, for eternity (so much for the "limited" nature of this agreement). What happens if you don't agree to this?

If you don't agree, you don't get your degree.
(Which rhymes, so it must be true).

Believe it or not, I'm quite busy, and don't have time (or rather, am not willing to make time) for watching anything except while I'm eating.

I'm a dude. Have anything else to add? lol

Duuuuuuuude.

Are you like? ...
Duuuude.

Or you could spend the extra time on studying instead. :cool:

I don't like GoT either. It is in fact so bad that I haven't even bothered to ever watch/read it.

Aug 9, 2014 at 7:22 AM Post #122,978 of 177,745
Posting here doesn't take up too much of my time, really. It's just that when I watch anime, I tend to binge and watch an entire series at once; before I know it, two weeks have gone by.

No offense to fans, but GOT was the most boring thing I've ever seen...

It does, believe it or not.
It may seem like a small time, but trust me; it can quickly amount to quite some time.
Also not that whenever you post here and get back to what you were doing your brain needs some time to switch back. This may take a couple seconds, but since it goes both ways, this time too can quickly accumulate. Especially with the amount of posting you're doing.

Aug 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM Post #122,979 of 177,745
Aug 9, 2014 at 10:02 AM Post #122,981 of 177,745

I really enjoy both, for me Game of Thrones is the most interesting series i've ever watched, i really enjoy that quiet and subdued war that is going on Westeros.

Aug 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #122,983 of 177,745
jIXpg2C.png

u8IF44w.png

HbzZlVP.png

E0HN7rI.png

8fQrnIA.png

9Vq2Od0.png

fTRULHa.png

pdZ2I9q.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back