「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 22, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #115,817 of 177,747
  "Super intelligent NEETs end up in gaming dimension thingy and decide to conquer it" wrapped in gaming jokes/references, siscon/loli/ecchi stuff, a strong focus on escapism and great animation quality.
Not my thing.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

No Game, No Life?  That is actually kinda the reason I haven't started watching it yet.  People keep telling me it's soooo good, but I'm not really into the trapped in a video game aspect.   Though I am a sucker for great animation quality.

Jun 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #115,818 of 177,747
Things I learnt in One Week Friends 12:

You can apparently eat the wrapping paper on Crepes in Japan.

Jun 22, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #115,821 of 177,747
I'm thinking of buying a Mac for myself, but I can't decide between the 13" MacBook Air and the 15" Retina MacBook Pro. Do I want a 12 hour battery life, or a 15" high resolution screen??

And speaking of buying computers for moms, I built a system for my mom the day before yesterday. Each system I've built has progressively reduced in size - first a mid-tower (my rig), then a mini-tower (HTPC) and now a mini ITX (this one). There's literally zero space between the CPU cooler and the PSU. Hopefully it won't overheat...

I'd prefer the 15" MacBook Pro since I can do more with it without it overheating. I mean, the Airs get quite warm just sitting there in the Apple Store playing whatever animation they play when idle. I'd rather not be carrying around a 60˚C computer all the time. XD

Also, that tower looks really compacted together! Wow.

Jun 22, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #115,823 of 177,747
Jun 22, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #115,824 of 177,747
Roamed around an abandoned slaughterhouse today. Checking out the location and such.

Crappy phone pics:

Jun 22, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #115,825 of 177,747
  That doesn't explain why the rest of the world worships this show :'(

You mourn the loss of your ******* dignity!
What makes you like it so much?

Who in their right mind can like this guy?
It's just comical...

The rest of the world worships it because it targets their taste buds. 

I use to be a professional NEET, I collected unemployment during the recession for a year after my years of being a freeter came to an end with the economy crash. On the verge of even becoming a professional Hikikimori, but I enjoyed going out for sushi with the blokes for that.

Well, I guess you don't live in the USA lol. 

Let me guess, either a former British Colony that still has the Queen of England as the de-facto head of state or a Scandinavian Country?

\

Not a Gamer I see :/

Roamed around an abandoned slaughterhouse today. Checking out the location and such.

Crappy phone pics:

Hashtag yolo?

Jun 22, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #115,826 of 177,747
  The rest of the world worships it because it targets their taste buds. 

Hashtag yolo?

I guess....

Hashtag yolo.
Because that is something that comes to mind when you are in an abandoned slaughterhouse.

Do not approve of this Tomoko version!

Now that's a show that deserves a much higher place in the MAL ranking :frowning2:

Jun 22, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #115,827 of 177,747
  Well, I just finished so yeah kinda

I'm thinking of buying a Mac for myself, but I can't decide between the 13" MacBook Air and the 15" Retina MacBook Pro. Do I want a 12 hour battery life, or a 15" high resolution screen??

Hmm it really depends on your uses. As a work/browsing computer, I got my mom a 13 in MacBook Air for around $750. For the uses, and especially the battery life, that worked best for her. 

The high resolution screen is nice, but will you be spending alot of time on it or will most of it go to your desktop? Personally I got a 15in one cuz I'll probably need it for digital editing in the future. I do need the power it has.

Jun 22, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #115,828 of 177,747

8y/o Shinobu is best Shinobu

I'd prefer the 15" MacBook Pro since I can do more with it without it overheating. I mean, the Airs get quite warm just sitting there in the Apple Store playing whatever animation they play when idle. I'd rather not be carrying around a 60˚C computer all the time. XD

Also, that tower looks really compacted together! Wow.

Yeah, I'm leaning more towards the 15" MBP. What the heck am I supposed to do with Thunderbolt ports though??

Not a Gamer I see :/

My mom? Nope, she mostly plays Candy Crush :\

Do not approve of this Tomoko version!

Now that's a show that deserves a much higher place in the MAL ranking :frowning2:

Why not?

Jun 22, 2014 at 7:24 PM Post #115,829 of 177,747
  Why not?

She suddenly has noticable breasts and looks like she was drawn by someone with a foot fetish.
Thats like drawing Rei Ayanami as an idol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back