「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 12, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #112,982 of 177,745

I'm kind of surprised that they aren't ashamed to display a wall of Tengas.

Nope, many stores have H material near their front door.
saw a guy playing the custom maid 3D demo at sofmap yesterday, shame not found there.

hell they have an entire building just for sex toys / AVs and the lot in akiba, no kidding... AN ENTIRE EFFING BUILDING!
eek.gif

by now I wouldn't even be surprised if I see tenga demos in stores.

but hey, I'm not complaining. this stuff is why we're here~ (the 2D stuff anyway)

May 12, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #112,983 of 177,745
  Have I ever mentioned that I hate Pixiv live in Non Non Biyori land?
Everytime I open my window it smells like I'm in a flowerfield :3

I knew you lived in the middle of nowhere in Germany, but dayum.....

@Mechy

I hate the way KEY animation looks. Dem bug eyes

May 12, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #112,984 of 177,745
OK, played some of that Love Live! game and two songs in (not much, I know) it's pretty sh.it - a typical cheap mobile cash-in. I thought iDOLM@STER Shiny Festa was disappointing and not really that great, but at least it was a quality game (as in: you can see this was a proper release).
And yes, I know I'm pretty early, but the game doesn't make me want to play more.

Welp, guess I'm just not that accustomed to mobile F2P crap.

May 12, 2014 at 7:11 PM Post #112,985 of 177,745
Hello friends. Hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm kinda stressing out about this impending move, I friggin' HATE moving.

Too bad I missed telling Boris and NLNH where to go in Akiba, there's a pretty awesome high-end HiFi store there on a little side street that had Wilson MaXX 2's (like $40,000/pair) in it when I was there.

It was an unexpected LOL

Lol I watched Lucky Star after Kannagi, so I totally missed that one.

May 12, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #112,986 of 177,745

I knew you lived in the middle of nowhere in Germany, but dayum.....

But that's exactly how I like it!
I think I would just slowly turn insane if I had to live in a big city like Hamburg or Berlin.
Ugh, gives me the shivers.....

May 12, 2014 at 8:03 PM Post #112,987 of 177,745

Sad face on if she doesn't remember me...mainly because 'favorite asian' is confusing. As she has had a SCHIIT ton of Asians.

lol, I spent the last quarter of that year indoctrinating her into remembering you as 'mah Freshy' 

I only know of one other Asian in your class (not going to list names but you know her, last name is Lee).

She thought I was going to fail the class at the beginning of the year since I failed the functional groups quiz (since I missed the entire chapter and stuff on it so I only remember the basic stuff from bio, not the functions of each functional group) but then I kept on getting A's on the tests so she was pretty surprised.
What direction do you wanna go to in college, by the way?
You should do math. Math has ample job opportunities and allows you to be a total arrogant prick to everybody due to your vast superiority.

Something with computers or math (engineering?). I'm more of a computer hardware guy some computer hardware engineering seems okay right now. Datacenter/Server management pays pretty well and you're on call 24/7 so you can basically stay at home all day until you get called in as far as I know (well, they're obviously going to force you to stay at the complex for a few hours but other than that, the freedom is decent).

Yah and that is in the middle of Akihabara

The one store that I missed on my trip there...Yodabashi Camera at Shinjuku had a crap-ton of headphones too though.

It was an unexpected LOL

Haha. I remember that.

Having 'afternoon tea' at 1900, isn't it a bit misnamed?

Well, if noon is 1200 and after means after, then 1900 is definitely after noon (space intended between) so it makes sense.

And tea is tea. You don't complain about tea.

Lobster and green tea as starter.... Lol.

That's a very...interesting combination. Lobster as an appetizer?

That makes me wonder, who here in the thread has not been to Japan?

saw a guy playing the custom maid 3D demo at sofmap yesterday, shame not found there.

hell they have an entire building just for sex toys / AVs and the lot in akiba, no kidding... AN ENTIRE EFFING BUILDING!
eek.gif

but hey, I'm not complaining. this stuff is why we're here~ (the 2D stuff anyway)

I saw that building and I had absolutely no idea what it was for...now I know...

May 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM Post #112,988 of 177,745

Yessss, you must become part of the rooted phone custom ROM masterrace!

Not necessarily master race. I did it out of necessity, and some stuff still doesn't work right.

- Can't change my notification sounds. If I try, settings crashes
- The gallery application makes my phone crash. So I can't really take pictures until I get a new camera app

But at least it starts faster.

Have you tried upgrading your ROM? Sometimes non-Nexus devices can have weird bugs like that when a new version of Android comes out that the phone doesn't support natively.

I'm kind of surprised that they aren't ashamed to display a wall of Tengas.

eek.gif

blink.gif

I... Don't even know what else to say here...

OOoooh, nice stuff from Fitear!

Nope, already got them mate:

LOL nice!
biggrin.gif

Only paid 3100 yen for the yahoo auction for the whole lot. Let's not talk about shipping though... 
redface.gif

May 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM Post #112,990 of 177,745
  But that's exactly how I like it!
I think I would just slowly turn insane if I had to live in a big city like Hamburg or Berlin.
Ugh, gives me the shivers.....

... I'd prefer Berlin :D
  I only know of one other Asian in your class (not going to list names but you know her, last name is Lee).

She thought I was going to fail the class at the beginning of the year since I failed the functional groups quiz (since I missed the entire chapter and stuff on it so I only remember the basic stuff from bio, not the functions of each functional group) but then I kept on getting A's on the tests so she was pretty surprised.
Something with computers or math (engineering?). I'm more of a computer hardware guy some computer hardware engineering seems okay right now. Datacenter/Server management pays pretty well and you're on call 24/7 so you can basically stay at home all day until you get called in as far as I know (well, they're obviously going to force you to stay at the complex for a few hours but other than that, the freedom is decent).

Did you not review it?

If I remember correctly, it was just on the basic groups and functions like you say which shouldn't be bad. Soemthing like 6 or something groups with 6 functions? But whatever

May 13, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #112,991 of 177,745
Sure thing man~

Happiness exists! There is truly light at the end of this dark desolate cave, hurray!

#FruendshipIsMagic
tumblr_m12s3dIEdj1r28znf.gif

I haven't gone but plan to take a 1+month vacation there after I settle down a bit. I'm thinking mostly Osaka.

:blink:

Only paid 3100 yen for the yahoo auction for the whole lot. Let's not talk about shipping though... :xf_eek:
[/SPOILER]

The word EPIC comes to mind, also possibly downfall...

What material you running on that lo young woman?

May 13, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #112,992 of 177,745

I haven't been in 3 years, and would probably get lost now, especially in Akiba. Which should be fun. :D

No plans as it's already the middle of the year, but maybe the end of this year or early next year I'll drop by. In time for Winter Comiket maybe?

May 13, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #112,994 of 177,745

Holy schiit, nice dude!!!
You even got a copy of Ever 17! Sweet! That's what I just started playing. 
biggrin.gif

blink.gif

Only paid 3100 yen for the yahoo auction for the whole lot. Let's not talk about shipping though... 
redface.gif

[/SPOILER]

The word EPIC comes to mind, also possibly downfall...

What material you running on that lo young woman?

Sounds about right!

I still haven't bought the body pillow for it yet... 
ph34r.gif

May 13, 2014 at 2:26 AM Post #112,995 of 177,745
Always wanted to check out E17 after 999/VLR but that game is like 60 hours long :l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back