「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM Post #112,923 of 177,747
Dayum, my summer holidays just started and I just realised that I have been out of the anime scene for quite a while (two years at least?).

What anime in 2013 and 2014 do you guys personally consider the "must-watch" so far?

May 11, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #112,924 of 177,747
Dayum, my summer holidays just started and I just realised that I have been out of the anime scene for quite a while (two years at least?).

What anime in 2013 and 2014 do you guys personally consider the "must-watch" so far?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Prepare for your mind to be blown. XD

Speaking of JoJo, who, other than Dio and someone else wants to be a God?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crytivogames/the-universim

6lCWQ.gif

^ I don't think a normal shounen genre anime would have something like this XD

May 12, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #112,925 of 177,747

Depends on genre but try these

Guilty Crown (high budget action)

Devil is a Part Timer (very good comedy)

Girls Und Panzer (just watch)

Attack on Titan (high budget action)

Gatchaman Crowds (very well done hero anime)

Oregairu(popular romcom)

Hentai Ouji (if you are into that stuff)

Psycho Pass (high budget action)

Try these out

May 12, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #112,926 of 177,747
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Prepare for your mind to be blown. XD

Speaking of JoJo, who, other than Dio and someone else wants to be a God?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crytivogames/the-universim

6lCWQ.gif

^ I don't think a normal shounen genre anime would have something like this XD

Depends on genre but try these

Guilty Crown (high budget action)

Devil is a Part Timer (very good comedy)

Girls Und Panzer (just watch)

Attack on Titan (high budget action)

Gatchaman Crowds (very well done hero anime)

Oregairu(popular romcom)

Hentai Ouji (if you are into that stuff)

Psycho Pass (high budget action)

Try these out

Thanks guys. any more that I missed out?

May 12, 2014 at 2:40 AM Post #112,927 of 177,747

Mine doesn't look quite like that, but they had ones that were even cooler looking than that for $35. My cousin bought one because the one he'd had for a couple years was finally wearing out. 

I'm liking your family more and more :D

Why are you guys buying Soviet hats?

LOL we actually aren't even related, but my mom has been friends with the family for so long that we just call each other family-type names like that for the lulz.
Why? Who knows. I think he just likes Russian stuff, since he has two AK-47s and a Mosin-Nagant, And he's just a crazy mofo. :D
I bought one to keep my ears warm on winter nights.

May 12, 2014 at 3:39 AM Post #112,928 of 177,747
Car, ACDC, and Wham mentioned that they annihilated the Mystics in their time. Did Mystic techniques evolve over time, or were Joseph and Caesar's own techniques just so bizarre (bubble blaster and JoJo's clever tricks)?

And why was Santana so primitive compared to the other Pillar Men?

What were the intentions of the creation of the stone masks? Dio seemed to master the abilities of being a vampire and it looked like Jonathan put much more effort into using the Ripple to combat him over Joseph versus the Pillar Men.

Also, that Yes song has a really addicting bass line. XD

Yeah, reading this has instantly put that song in my head again. :/

Weren't they an ancient race where one of the guys was like ' f' this ****, I'll just kill everyone and become a god' and hence kinda created the masks. They were then sleeping because they needed that stone to become invulnerable to the sun.

And JoJo and Ceasar didn't have evolved tricks, they were just incredible smart and skilled compared to other ripple users.

Santana was just some experiment, probably. Just completely inferior to the other guys.

Screw this AP Biology exam. I'm probably not going to go in a bio field, the amount of stuff they cram onto this test is ridiculous (not as bad as Chem though), and I'm only a sophomore. I'm going to run with my 8 UCONN ECE credits and call it a day. Screw studying.

Bowei, did you take the Bio AP exam?

What direction do you wanna go to in college, by the way?
You should do math. Math has ample job opportunities and allows you to be a total arrogant prick to everybody due to your vast superiority.

May 12, 2014 at 4:19 AM Post #112,930 of 177,747
May 12, 2014 at 4:38 AM Post #112,933 of 177,747
I enjoyed Black Lagoon more than Elfen Lied. For what it was, the latter didn't really meet my expectations (read: not enough ecchi).

May 12, 2014 at 5:28 AM Post #112,934 of 177,747
  I enjoyed Black Lagoon more than Elfen Lied. For what it was, the latter didn't really meet my expectations (read: not enough ecchi).

Black Lagoon is the schiit! Especially the second season.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back